Chapter Thirty: All Nighter

"Got eyes on them?" asked a guy over the radio

"Yeah I got them, There's two of them in the building, One male, one female. They seem to be in there teens around 16 or 17 if I had to guess." said the guy

"I didn't pay you to guess people's ages, I paid you to capture the girl!" shouted the guy over the radio

"Yeah, boss...I know" said the guy

"Now get moving, we only have 3 and half hours before sunrise" called out the guy on the radio.

"Got it" responded the guy

The guy launched himself over to the building, and caught himself on the edge of the window, with his remaining hand, he opened up the window and went inside. The house looked poorly taken care of, there were shirts and pants scattered everywhere.

"Wow this kid's a slob" whispered the guy

He made his way upstairs and made it to the room where the girl was, The girl was really tall and slim. She looked to be in good shape, but he was hired to look at sleeping women.

"Well hello gorgeous" said the guy

The floorboards creak under him as he drew closer to the girl, which made him freeze up. The girl shot up from her sleep and made direct eye contact with the guy.

"Rick!!" shouted the girl.

The guy was on top of her in seconds, having his hands over her mouth. The girl was struggling under him trying to free herself from his grasp, something hard hit him in the back of the head, causing him to fall off the bed. He quickly got up to see that the girl had a purple glowing bat, but it immediately transformed into a sword, she held it in both hands.

"When did you decide to sneak in here" said a man's voice right behind him.