Smoking adiction

((This is my first story and chapter, I'm not great at writing but I hope you enjoy.If you have anything to say to help my with my writing that would be helpful. Also if you don't like boyxboy I'd suggest going to a different story.))

Masky's P.O.V

Lucky me jeff and Ben are in the living room screaming, Sally is with slender in the library napping , Toby and hoodie are in the kitchen fighting over the last croissant. All of my favorite places to hang out oh and my room isn't much better. I found Toby snooping around in there and I don't wanna go back in there then he go in there to annoy me if he found a way to unlock the door.

I grab my cigarette and a lighter then go outside. I took one cigarette and lit it then pulled my mask up just before it even reaches my mouth."H-hey Masky!!" It scared me and I dropped my cigarette.Oh my fucking god why?!?!

I sighed "What is it now Rogers?!"I yell at him, I then yank my mask down" awww d-did Masky d-drop his c-cigarette" he pouted."y-y-y-ye-yea-yeah"I said making fun of his twitch "b-bro not cool"i roll my eyes "you kn-know there not g-g-good for you!" He yells at me I give him a look of 'oh you gonna get it' he shut, up for once.

"Why do you s-smoke a-anyway...a-a-aren't you scared?" I stoped for a moments I couldn't tell him, so I just shook my head"Excuse me?"thats all I thought to say, he started to lecture me about how bad it is for me and my health. I already heard this from everyone else "just shut up Rogers" I lit another cigarette and he slapped it out of my hand. I was angry but I knew I'd make the situation worse so I just left.

Toby's P.O.V

What a jerk.... I can't help but feel like someone was watching me so I go inside.I go to my room and in comes clockwork "H-Hey"I said laying on my bed she sat in my rolling chair."another fighting?" I nodded weekly

"Who started it"I felt guilt "m...me" she took out her book and gave me a point.Points are basically when I start a fight with Masky if I get 10 she'll lecture me ,if Masky gets 10 she'll make breakfast in bed for me. Currently I have 5 and Masky has 2."What was it about?" I sat up"his smoking addiction,it's gonna kill him some day ya know!"she nodded "you know...I really think your getting better it's only Wednesday last time it was at this rat it was Monday night!"I guess she's right...

Masky's P.O.V

I go into my room and there's Hoodie"did you get the croissant?" I laughed...he didn't "again?!" I was confused at first "what do yo-"he interrupted "I mean fighting with Toby!"he said angrily "chill out, I didn't hit him"I sat down"you have never hit toby, but don't you think you should be a little nicer to him" I growled "what is that supposed to mean? He started it!" He did start it and if he was there he'd know he did."I'm just saying your being a little rude I mean making fun of his ticks?!" He screamed at me.

"Just leave..."I said feeling guilty. He did leave and I shut the door then I took off my mask. After I got ready for bed and laid down feeling guilty, I'm not sure why I feel guilty and I hate it . I can murder 73 people and feel nothing but I yell at toby and this?!? I give up the world in ending tomorrow.

((Well that's all, if you have any to say and help me out with my story telling that would be great!
I don't know what else to put.
Bye!))