Panic

((Heeeyyy...soo here's another chapter, prepare to be shook,also if drinking triggers you I'm sorry but there is some drinking in this chapter))

Toby's P.O.V

OH.MY.ZALGO. I feel like passing out, oh crap am I blushing?! I wanted to see more then just his mouth, I wanted to see his face. And I did, if I had known he was that hot I might have noticed I have a crush on him sooner.When I took his mask off my body was moving by it's self, I had tried taking his mask off before but always failed.But looking back on it, I probably had more chances then one to see his face like at the bar, or when clocky thought his uncle killed Lyra.

In my train of thought I see Jeff and I was still on the counter, I get off then wave awkwardly."was that Masky?"I nodded weakly(HA YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY WEEKLY WELL NO!)

He burst out laughing "wh-what's so f-funny"I ticked.Jeff started to calm down "well I mean-YOU HAVE A CRU-"I cut him off with a slap to the face."OW YOU BITCH"I gave him a stare"shut it Jeffrey"I walked away, now he knows I like Masky, WELP FUCK MY LIFE SIDEWAYS

Panic slowly started to sink in"Fuck...."I whispered to myself.

Quickly I ran upstairs to my room, I'm not gonna deal with Jeff teasing me during his birthday. What am I gonna do tomorrow?Would he tell mas-HE WOULD TELL,OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT.I guess I'm gonna get black mailed tomorrow..fuck my life sideways with a cactus.

Hoodies P.OV

Toby left the party early, it's not like him but I do know he'd hate me going up to his room.Instead I went to go talk to clockwork the last two people to talk to him were Masky and Jeff, aka NOT GOOD."Hey Clocks"she turned to me"sup hoods"She looks a little beat"well we might have another problem"she sighed "make that two"great, fantastic,AMAZING.We walk tot he kitchen and grab a drink, she sat on the corner then looked around, no one else was there.

"Soo....what happened with you"she asked looking down"well Toby grabbed Tim's mask and Tim yelled at him then Jeff showed up but I didn't hear what he told him"I answered taking a sip of my tea.She got up and whispered in my ear"Toby like Masky"I drop my cup and cover my mouth.

If you haven't figured it out yet,if Toby likes Masky and Masky hates Toby.Toby might mess up and tell him, then Masky will resent Toby, AND ALL THAT WE HAD DONE IS GONE BACK TO GROUND ZERO!I can't imagine how this will play out, maybe Masky does like Toby- my mind is running to fast to proses anything, I'm just standing here thinking.

Clockwork his my head and I'm back to earth"I guess you're as shocked at me, huh."I nodded, that's all I could do anyway. She sighed and I looked at the ground then picked up my mess."so what do we do?"she leaned on the wall thinking"figure out what Jeff said then you ask Masky if he likes Toby, even if it is in the littlest bit"I nodded "but first some drinks for me not to murder Jeff"we both got some drinks she got beer but I got tea and made jokes then soon everyone else was drinking me and the little kids were the only ones sober.

I look over at clockwork so we could confront Jeff but she was making out with Jane and Jeff was harassing Ben. I quickly put the little kids to bed and I was left with drunk teens.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!"I know that voice "h-hey slender"I backed up and someone started blasting some song all it was saying was 'Nevermind' not gonna lie, it was catchy (the song I'm talking about is nevermind  by Dennis Lloyd)I ran to my room as Slender was trying to control the party.

((Welp...that happened. Anyway I know this is a little shorter then usual but I still hoped you enjoyed))