Toby is the lonliest Cupid ever

((Howdy, I'm sorry I didn't post the same day like I said but I still hope you liked this chapter))

Maskys P.O.V(sorry)

I went to hoodies room to question what the hell is wrong with me. Knocking on the door he tells me to come in,"Hoodie, what is wrong with me?!"I asked in a panic "wha-what do you mean?"he said questioning my question."long story,"I sat on his bed .

~after explaining everything to hoodie~

"Oh.my.zalgo"I stare at where his eyes should be"what?"he took off his mask and he was smiling "okay what is it?!"I said anxiously."you like Toby!"he started to jump up and down...I....i WHAT?!

Toby's P.O.V

"WH-WHAT I W-W-W-WOULD NEVER!"I said in defense "Whatever, I never thought I'd help someone help Jeff" she said standing up"technically I-it's black mail and y-Y-your like j-just helping me out n-not die of e-e-embarrassment". She then started giving me some plans "So, ask Ben if he likes Jeff and if he does play a game of truth or dare and make Ben say how he feels, but if he doesn't... well I'm not sure"she said"alright I'll b-be b-b-back"I got up and went to Bens room.

I knocked on the door and out came Ben."What do you want Tobz " forgot he was extremely short so I had to look down a little more then I remembered."W-Well I u-uhhh h-h-had a few q-questions"he nodded and moved out of the was for me to walk in.I sat on his desk's chair and he sat on his bed "s-soo...uhh Wh-What are your o-opinions on j-j-j-Jeff?"I asked "WHA-WELL I UHH"he's blushing and in a panic, hmmm reminds me of...ME?!"I uhh- think he's uhh cool and stuff and a umm, awesome and, brilliant and uhh hot- I MENA COOL"and He's panicking"do y-you like J-j-j-Jeff?"lucky me I think he does."WHAT I UHH NO NO WAY HES JUST MY BRO!"he said turning a darker shade of red.

"B-Ben."I said giving his a serious look"do.Y-you.like.j-Jeff "he sighed still blushing."yeah...BUT SO WHY DID YOU WANNA KNOW?!"I got up"Let's go g-get everyone and p-p-play truth or d-dare!"his blush faded and he went pale"eh?"I grabbed his arm and went downstairs "WHO W-WANTS TO PL-PLAY TRUTH OR D-D-DARE!!"most of every one in the mansion came even- MASKY!

I wasn't prepared for him to come downstairs and play! Maybe it was because sally was dragging him by the sleeve but still!We sat in a circle "S-So....Ben t-T-Truth or dare!"I said with confidence "DARE, CUS IM NOT SCARED"I held back my laughter "G-Give j-Jeff your hat f-for the r-r-rest of the game"I say evilly "WHAT?!NO NOT THAT LOSER ID RATHER BURN THE HAT!"he's always been a tsundere."Do it! I th-thought you w-weren't scared"I've got him now! He was blushing heavily "OKAY OKAY FINE!"he took off his hat and put it on Jeff as Jeff started to blush."Fine then...Jane! Truth or dare!"

"Truth"she said "is it tru...YOU LIKE CLOCKWORK"Jane didn't seem scared at all"I do, got a problem with that!"she said stepping closer and Ben backed up"NO NOT AT ALL"he said scared.Jane chuckled"Masky, truth or dare"she said happily, what is she happy about?"Dare"he said crossing his arms he clearly didn't wanna be there."I dare you to~ MAKE TOBY BLUSH UNTIL HE LOOKES LIKE A TOMATO!"I jump up"WH-WHAT?!"I said and Masky got up"I-I didn't sign u-up for this!"everyone was laughing as Masky was thinking of something to say "if it's true we are what we eat?"he took of his mask and I was already a little red "Can I be you~"

"WHA-I I-WHAT?!"I said I guess I wasn't red as a tomato so he said another one"nice cloths they look good on you." I looked at my cloths still trying to stop blushing, he grabbed my chin so I looked him in the eye"but they'd look better on my bedroom floor~"I was a mess of a human, guess I was red enough so he put his mask on and sat back down and everyone including him started laughing-CRAP I HAVE A BLOODY NOSE.I got up and ran to the kitchen to grab a towel wiping the blood off. I came back in and hoodie was covering clockworks mouth"uhhh d-did I miss something?

"NOPE NOT AT ALL!"said hoodie, everyone was looking at them"uhh o-okay then"I sat back down."So, Hoodie truth or dare"Masky said "Dare!"hoodie replied."I dare you too-"

To be honest lost interest and just looked at masky I couldn't see his face ,but I can imagine from what I remember.

After almost probably a minute or two I hear laughing, I shake my head to get out of the trans Masky gave me."Wh-what?"I said,"Toby truth or dare, I've asked you this like 7 times" my cheeks got pink out of embarrassment. How much am I gonna blush today?"oh u-uhh t-t-truth?"I said unsure "Who would you die for?"Eyeless asked-Wait how am I supposed to know?!I would do it for everyone in the room! Well except Jeff, he'd probably get killed a second later just to mess with me."I-uhh.."

"Tik, tok, tik, tok, tik, tok"Jeff said to rush me"I-I DON'T KN-KNOW"Jeff chuckled at how his plan to fuck with me worked"i-uhh-ma-maybe, well n-no uhmm...M-Masky?".....did I just say....Masky!? Oh god."is that you're final answer?"Ej said I nodded "May I ask why?"Masky asked"Well- I d-don't r-r-really know...you w-were the first person I th-thought of?N-not that I w-w-was thinking a-about you!"

I guess they bought it, I was confused when somebody started to"aww"it was of course sally.

"Uhmm ben ,truth or dare?"ben was clearly un-happy"Truth..."he said grumpily "who do yo-you l-l-like like?"I asked.He went completely red"U-UHH....I-I-I-I-......Jeff"he said looking down in shame.Jeff jumped up blushing "uhh-I "AND MORE WEIRD SOUNDS.Somehow it got into a deeper conversation and I leave, my job was done.i still never found out if Ben got his hat back

It was about 11 pm when everyone else went to there room,it easy to tell who is who because can see thew the creek in my door.Jeff walked in without ben's hat, guess he got it back."Hay...Toby"I nodded "why?" "Eh"why did he why me?"why'd you make him confess over truth or dare?"I was puzzled, would he be mad if I said Jane helped me out?"I-uhh....A-asked Jane to h-help me o-o-out...I D-DIDN'T TELL HER IT W-WAS YOU THOUGH!"I said in defense

"Ugh...whatever, thanks anyway your secret is safe with me"he looked at me, I bet if he could blink he would wink at me and he walked out the door."whew!"I laid on my bed happy as he didn't yell at me.I didn't feel tired at all so I didn't sleepi.I felt like Cupid with helping out Jeff and Ben.Is this how Jane feels? Clockwork and Jane must be my moms, that's why I'm gonna be the next Cupid"heh"I laughed at my own horrible joke, hilarious.I look at my fan all night, I should sleep more...naw, I'll be fine besides the most Masky sleeps is like 5 hours...Masky....I started remember the truth or dare game, HE USED BAD PICK UP LINES ON ME.well it was a dare....probably didn't mean anything .Man, if I'm Cupid I'll be the loneliest Cupid in the world.

((Hey again!Sorry again for not posting the day I said I would, well bye!))