Nightmares, snow, and Mother's Day!

((This is my third time writing a story so if you don't like it I DON'T EVEN CARE! I'll force you to enjoy if you don't! I'm trying and I'm tired and I'm trying not to make anyone cringe. Uhhh, yep enjoy))

Masky's P.O.V

It's been a week sense Toby's birthday and I can't get it out of my head. He's weird, and strange and sometimes annoying but... why?! Why did the voices copy my voice?! Why did Toby's dad have to be cruel as hell to him?! These are questions I bet I'll never understand. But I still can't sleep, I get I have insomnia but it's been 6 days and nothing. I'm taking my pills and nothing! I decided just to look it up.

I get up from my boring bed and walked over to my desk and I sat down on my chair. "Alright let's see..." right now it's 2 am great. I look up what it could be. All I got is some bull shit. My pills work I know that, but it said that someone is thinking about me. Wow so original! I need real answers, ugh, whatever I'll just deal with it for now!

I decided to pass some time by getting some work done, instead of wasting my time looking at the ceiling questioning life.

Anyway the next time I look at my clock it's about 4:45 so I get dressed until I hear crying, it's quite but it's definitely there. I put my mask on and go to investigate. I follow the crying the closer and closer it was Toby's room. It was slightly open so I let myself in.

I saw clockwork hugging Toby, she was the one crying while toby just had a blank face"you two Okay?"I asked stepping in. Toby looked at me and clockwork hugged him tighter"go away Tim"she said sternly"but I just wanted to see if everyone was oka-"she cut me off"GO AWAY!"I backed up"Fine, I guess i shouldn't care about people" I left as I heard Toby start crying. Why the fuck are they crying?!

Toby's P.O.V
(And a flash back!)

I awoke in that same room but it was different, I was covered in blood and everyone was gone."h-hello?" I call out.. no answer "anyone! H-h-hello?!"I started to panic and run until a flash appeared "AH!"I jumped back and didn't stop falling, I landed at what I saw in the flash. Holy. Shit. I saw dead body's and I knew these people, there everyone I killed. What made me drop to me knees, was Masky, I saw a dead Masky."t-...Toby"I looked behind me and it was Jeff "I-I-I-I" didn't know what to say.

"What did you do!"Jeff pushed me aside the place where Masky was, was gone. It changed to Ben"B-b-b-bu-but that w-w-w-was ma-mas-Masky!" I said "no it wasn't you delusional shit stain!" Jeff got up and pulled out his knife."I'm gonna make you pay you twitch!"he ran at me until I heard a cry.

"STOP JEFF STOP!"Clockwork was running at him so he stopped and looked and her.I fell back in shock. Clockwork kept running at us, "TOBY TOBY"she ran faster and hugged me sobbing "what-what-he-what happened?!"I asked in a panic and I relied even Jeff was crying just quietly."SHE'S DEAD!"clockwork yelled"who I-is?!" Clockwork made eye contact with me "JANE, EVERYONE THERE ALL GONE!" I looked back at the pile of body's... she was right they were all there."JANE, SLENDER, BEN, MASKY..."she held on tighter, Jeff had disappeared "clockwork.."I tried to make her let go"Clockwork!"she pulled out her knife "y-you did this!" She pulled out her knife.

"CLOCKWORK NO!"then it was went black. I saw me added to the pile of body's clockwork at the end of it sobbing.I stepped closer and when she turned around she looked normal, like before she put the stitches and clock in.but her eyes where red." Natalie?!"She got up and backed up to the pile of body's"g-go away"I saw dead me a the top, wake up and crawl down"BEHIND YOU!"then...I ended her life.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.i didn't scream but I saw clockwork standing by my bed and I couldn't talk, she hugged me...I guess she had the dream too.