The real party ((Pt 2))

((Heeeyyy- so I started another story! It's a EMH fan fic- it's Vinny and HABIT. If your interest you can check it out, if not go ahead and keep reading!))

No ones POV

"You what?"

Toby took a step back the warm tears staining his cheeks. "I- I didn't me-mean th-th-that!" Tim took a step back as-well, both turning red. "Oh you didn't mean it?" Tim almost sounded disappointed. "No! N-no why in hell would I l-like you!" Toby said. Tim's stomach turned.

"Besides i l-like s-s-someone else!" Tim looked down and mumbled something. Toby felt horrible, maybe Tim did like Toby and he was being stupid (he is). Toby flinched hearing Tim mumble. "W-well? S- speak up!"

Tim looked back at Toby, he seemed angry and had tears in his eyes. "Who. . ." Toby took another step back. "Who-?"

"Who is it?! Who do you like!" Tim clenched his fist and Toby thought fast. He knew he shouldn't have lied, he knew he shouldn't even bring any of this up.

"I- I like Jack! The eyeless one!" Toby stuttered out. Tim froze, tears from his eyes escaped. "Wait no I-" Tim shook his head after Toby tried to say something. "Let's just go home. . ." Tim said starting to walk back. "I'm sorry I-I d-d-didn't mea-"

"Save it Rogers. I don't care who you like. I can take care of this place like I do with everything else in my life. Without, you."

That made Toby collapse to the ground, Tim going ahead and looking back once or twice. Placing his mask back into his face to cover his now puffy eyes.

TOBYS POV

I fucked up! I fucked up really bad. . . Why couldn't I just say it. Now there goes the smallest chance I ever had with him. We went out to eat together, we had been alone most of the night. I can't believe myself.

What if I just ruined it all?! WhAt if- I need to breath and get up. Grabbing on the wall I lifted myself up. I seemed weaker, more tired, but I didn't want to go back. I'd get the stank eye from Tim probably and yelled at by the asexual aromatic male known as EJ. I don't have a doubt in my mind Tim already told EJ the horrible lie I spat out at him. I panicked, ej was the first person I thought of. I don't actually like him but it was quick to say.

God this is so dumb. I'm so dumb. . . Walking towards the old hospital file cabinets I opened them. No duh all of them are empty.

It's best I gather my thoughts instead of calling myself dumb over and over again. Sitting down I took off my gloves, my hands seemed soft, but that's because they were healing. I put my head agents a wall and looked up.

'Just let it out hon. Don't ignore your feelings.'

A voice in my head stated, I can somewhat remember the voice. More tears came out from my eyes and I put my head into my hands.

'Go on. . . Let it out'

My soft cries turned into sobbing on the floor, I feel like such a baby, so weak and small, like the smallest feather could crush every last bone in my body.

I was right about everything up til the end, and I fucked it up. I made the grown man cry, I made Tim cry. Do you get how much it could take to make that brick wall cry? Apparently more then a shot to the leg.