Dont make me kill you!

((Hey! I hope you like this chapter, also I apologize that I haven't been posting lately I have had some personal things going on and couldn't write sorry, enjoy!))

Maskys P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk doing work when Hoodie walked in"sup"I said not taking my eyes off my work."I wanted to see if you were okay...."Hoodz said looking down"I'm Fine"I said in a monotone voice kinda already bored of his act"Any was what did you want, you never come into my room unless you want something or to ask something so ask it"I don't feel like dealing with his bullshit.

"It's Jeff's birthday!and we're having a party I just wanted to see if you wanted to go!"damn yelling at me?soooo original

"Not going, I already have work to do"I said I haven't even looked at him at all"well it's downstairs so you kinda don't have an option"I was so mad but I let it slide"yeah,yeah, whatever"I honestly wish he'd leave, I didn't feel like anything today, not shit, not happy, not nothing I and liked it to stay like that.

"Tch...What's wrong with you"didn't even have to look at him to know he was mad"Everything I'm a murder, live in a houseful of killers and emo wannabes"he just left and I went back to my work.

Toby's P.O.V

I had just gotten out of bed when I see slender.I fall out of my bed with a scream, god it sounded more feminine then I had hoped. I then stood up panicky "O-o-oh hey S-Sl-S-Slender!"I ticked."Were having a party tonight for Jeff's brith day, it's at six and you don't have to go"he then left.Wow, what a way to wake up.I look at the clock "SHIT I-ITS 5!"it was actually 5:48 and i didn't wanna be rude and not go.I went to my closest And looked at what to wear, I wasn't gonna think to hard about this.I see some jeans and a black shirt I think I bleached it once.i put them on and a dark gray jacket. When I look at the clock it was 5:53, so I went down and I saw almost everyone running around putting up the party but two people....Masky and Jeff... I guess it feels lonely?i don't know it's what and I try and help out but my ticks just didn't like me today so they told me just to sit down. I felt useless but I can do normal things!!!why can't I help with the party!!!is it that Jeff is a perfectionist I mean even masky lets me help!!!....masky...where is he isn't he coming?i see hoodie pass by so I ask"i-is masky c-c-coming?"he turned to me, he had his mask of shockingly.he had this look on his face like 'ohh....well' but he answered "no....he said he'd come later just not now, btw when did you care about masky?"WHAT, WHAT DOES HE MEAN.i get up and yell...oops.."I NE-NEVER SAID I C-C-CARED"I felt warmer then usually someone whispered in my ear"bro...your blushing"Clockwork, shit.

Masky p.o.v

I hear Toby scream and get up from my chair it's like a jump scare in Frozen damn.I go down stairs to see a red Toby a shocked Brian and everyone else is laughing."uhhhh...did I miss something?"evrything went quite but Jeff(Jeff was hidden in the corner he was gonna scare slender)he kept laughing and repeating at the best of his ability "PERFECT TIMING TIMMY!!"I growled it's his birthday but I don't care"why is it perfect timing Jeffrey?"I asked and Brian shook his head like I shouldn't have asked

"Oh well you se-"clockwork ran up to him and smacked him."OWW YOU BITCH" she smacked him one more time"SHUT UP JEFFREY DAN WOODS!!"she used his full name, weird I guess I shouldn't have asked as I turn around to go back upstairs I run into something I stay there for a second before i realize it's slender, I move passed him apologizing and go to my room, do I wanna know what was going on?FUCK YES? Did I get any clue?NOT ONE!and is clockwork going to bash Jeff's brains in for almost telling me?DUH! What ever it is clockwork doesn't want me to know.

Okay let me think.....Toby's blushing...Brian looks scared for life...clockworks mad....and everyone was laughing...apparently I cam at the perfect time..I still don't get it.

Clockys p.o.v

How dare Jeffrey, I don't think anyone but Brian, Jeff, Toby,and me knew what happened.Really before Masky came down lj told us a joke.i peaced it all together...."Toby go outside I wanna talk"he looks a little scared but he goes and I follow"Y-yes c-c-clo-clocky"he seemed scared."you like Masky, don't you? You know you can tell me if you do"he yelped "a-a-absolutely not!!besides if I did"he stoped for a moment, has he not even realize "oh n-no..."he looked like he was about to tear up..I hugged him. It all makes sense.He annoys him for attention, fights are caused by him carrying, he always blushes when someone notices him being nice to tim and this!oh god.... OH GOD HE LIKES MASKY OH NO OH NO NONONO!!!"b-but he h-h-hates me"he's now full out sobbing.

I pet the back of his hair"I-it's okay Toby"it was a lie, I think he knew it was because I force myself not to stuffer around him for obvious reasons.He was crying on my shoulder "we don't have to go in until you're ready okay?"he nodded right now I think he just needed a good cry.

Some people would say he's being week but put yourself in his place.He fight Masky almost everyday,he yells at him and insult Toby a lot, Toby constantly bother them so they acknowledge your existent....damn I feel like crying too.i pet his back and wait for him to calm down witch he does.

"Ready to go in?"he nodded weekly and wipes his tears,he walks in and puts on a fake smile when people ask what we talked about he just said"t-talk about wh-what?wit-with who?where"then he'd laugh...wow brave Rogers in the house.

Maskys p.o.v

I look out my window and see something I look closer and closer...it's a!-wait what is that?i lean closer and I still don't see what it is"uhh, yeah nope."I just leave my room whatever it is it's a no from me.Walking downstairs I see Jeff yelling at people with a paper crown on his head"uhh"he looks at me and I just walk to the kitchen to grab something to drink, at this point I wanna go see what happened but I don't wanna start a fight.I see Toby skipping around but he stopped and looks at me, well my mask but whatever.He gets closer and takes my mask off my face"TOBY!!"he jumped back any stares at me"GIVE IT BACK"I try and grabs my mask but he jumped back onto the counter"DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!"he dropped the mask and I grabbed it and put it on all I wanted was water!THATS ALL I WANTED!!! I ran upstairs and went to my desk to finish some work and the party kept going. How rude of Toby, I mean if he wanted to see my face that badly then i'd just glue my mask down, damn...

((Once again hoped you liked it at and I might have passed out half way making the story, but it was 6 don't judge me! Bye))