Sad,Hug,blush- JEFF LIKES BEN!

((ANOTHER CHAPTER- this chapter is kinda depressing, I'm sooty I keep triggering people I'll try and keep it lighter from now on.sorry for not posting in a while I was visiting fam, anyway enjoy it gets better toward the end))

Toby's P.O.V

You're stupid
You're not human
You're ugly
You're just a tick
He'll never love you
He'll never care
He'll hate your forever
He'll hit you one day
You're gonna die alone and he won't care

I hear Whispers in my ear and they make me tear up"th-that's not t-t-true".We never left from the woods Masky and hoodie are looking at me the voices keep going."SH-SHUT UP Y-YOU DUMB C-CUM D-D-DUMPSTER!"I guess I was looking at Masky crying"what the hell is wrong?!"he yelled and I fell back crying "GO W-WAY I D-D-DON'T WANT THEM!"hoodie get up and tries to help me but...I hit his hand"PLEASE M-MAKE I-TH-THEM STOP!!"I'm crying like there is no tomorrow.

Masky puts out his hand for me to grab I reach for it but-

HE'S JUST GOING TO HELP YOU UP TO PUSH YOU DOWN

I slap his hand and got up, I start running.Where? No clue.At first I heard them running after me yelling my name but soon it went quite. I found myself at Sally's old tree house and I climbed into it.I saw the old table and sat under it crying the voices kept going. Soon they got quite,I whipped my tears and walked back to the mansion.

These happen sometime, it's just like a voice talking to me, it never felt like in my head, just like a bully you can't see and your the only one to hear it.When I walked into the mansion Masky looked at me and I looked down "Rogers, what the fuck happened?!"he asked pissed.He never had seen them before he'd never been there."w-well I-I uhh d-d-don't re-really know h-h-h-how to exp-explain I-it-"I was interrupted "Hey Tobz"I look over"hey cl-clocky!"

She walked over"what's goin' on?" Masky looked at her"He ran off,didn't tell us where, yelled at me and hoodie , AND JUST GOT BACK FROM THE MISSION 4HOURS AGO!" I backed up, clockwork knew what it was"look Tim tam-"."don't call me that."she rolled her eye"whatever, it's hard to explain and I'll tell you later but-DON'T EVER YELL AT TOBY"she slapped him and I was just shocked.Maksy looked at her,I could see his eyes threw his mask, and they were mad as hell."Don't ever hit me again whore"he walked away.

Clockwork patted me on the back and Left to my room.

Maskys P.O.V

I couldn't believe Toby, what the hell is wrong with him?was he possessed?DID I UPSET HIM?!WHAT DID I-SHUT IT ME!! I don't care I just wanna know why he ran off. Me and clockwork meet in the kitchen to talk about what happened. Apparently Rogers has voices in his head and they probably made him mad or some shit like that.I don't care at all....at all...... yeah.

I couldn't help myself after I left I went to Toby's room and knocked on his door. He opened it and back up "Hey..."I said looking to the side scratching the back of my head"I-I'm sorry Rogers I shouldn't have yelled...I understand know it wasn't your fault, I didn't mean to upset you if I did"Toby was just looking at me eyes wide but he hugged me.... I didn't deserve a hug, but I didn't wanna be rude. I hugged him back I'm not sure he noticed but he was blushing, his face was all red he was adorable.

"Toby?" He stopped hugging me and backed up"u-uhhh y-y-yeah" I decided to act like I didn't know why he was blushing "you okay? Your face is red"and it got a darker shade of red, oh my god the cutest is to much."o-oh haven't noticed w-w-well GOT T-TO GO!!"he ran back into his room and shut the door.Wait was I calling him cute?! I need to go talk too hoodie about this!

Toby's P.O.V

I'm as red as a pepper I bet, I sighed leaning against the door.I really wanted to hug him longer but I just couldn't.Walking to my bed I sat down sadly as I hear him run away. I guess I messed up even more...Then I hear someone running at my door then open it"HEY TOBY!"oh god the person came closer to my bed and sat behind me"remember what I know~"I nodded "well....if you can get Ben to fall in love with me I won't tell!"

I was shocked then I turned around"j-jeff...you l-l-like Ben?"he nodded "just help me out and I won't tell okay!"

I sighed, Masky does hate me, he'll always hate me, but maybe if I keep it a secret we could be friends if I try hard enough."so will you help a pal out?" It's black mail not helping "f-f-fine..."Jeff jumped up"YAY"I told him to get out and he did happily.

Now I have to make Ben like Jeff....fuck my life.I got up and started to think, who's good with love.hmmm, THAT'S IT.I ran to Janes room and knocked on it then I heard a loud crash"y-you okay i-i-in there?"I hear Jane in a panic"UHH Y-YEAH JUST STAY THERE FOR A SECOND". I wait outside and hear a lot of moving clockwork opens the door and runs out "huh?"I questioned but she kept running."c-come in"I walked in and there was Jane sitting in her chair "soo did you need something?"she asked kinda in a panic "well J-Jeff black  m-m-m-mailed m-me..."I said looking at the ground "he w-wants me t-t-to get m-make ben fall in love with h-him."she nodded "so why did you come to me?"I looked up"your like the c-Cupid in th-the house! Rem-remember Kate and H-Hoodie o-Or Bl-Bloody p-painter and p-Puppeteer!hell- YOU A-AND CL-CL-CLOCKWORK" she sighed.

"So...C-Can ya help m-me?"she nodded "fine....but how did he black mail you? You seem like the most open book kinda person I know except sally"jane asked I was happy she said yes...I'll tell her sense she's helping me out."well....I l-l-like someone...and J-Jeff found o-o-out the person I like, th-they hate me, I don't want them to kn-know I like them until we b-b-become f-friends...so right now only y-you clockwork, a-and Jeff know...I th-think.."I said as she nodded "is it Masky?"I jumped back blushing "I-W-WELL!UH"-

To be continued~

((Okie that's it and that's right!!!a cliffhanger!mwaha I'm so evil!! Anyway I'm not actually that mean I'll try and post again today!anyway have a nice day!))