Upa x Reader; Guardian Of My Heart

Prompt; none

Request; me

Warnings; overwhelming cuteness, a little angst, then cute again

Word Count; 1,666(ha) words (man, these things keep getting longer!)

Notes; So, this is for Upa, the cute little Native American boy we see every now and then. This is set in the Vegeta Saga in DBZ, so Upa is 16, and (Y/n) 15 ½. I wanted to write this, because I always liked Upa, and let's be honest, he's frickin adorable. So this is in honour of the boy who looks like a Cinnamon Roll, and is a Cinnamon Roll...that Could Kill You. Enjoy!

~Third Person POV~

"Upa! Upa!" The said boy looked up when he heard his name, his onyx eyes sparkling when he caught sight of his girlfriend. (Y/n) (L/n), age 15 ½, (insert ethnicity here), came running towards him, a yellow and orange coloured flower crown in her hands. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled when she reached Upa.

"Look at this!" she cheered, holding it up for him to see.

"It's lovely, (Y/N)," Upa said, kissing the girl on her cheek. She blushed and giggled.

"Here, silly," she said, gesturing for him to lean down to her level. He watched her as she gently placed the crown on his head, weary of the feather still in his hair.

"Tada!"

He smiled at (Y/n)'s childishness, and scooped her up into his arms.

"Wha-Hey! Upa!" she gasped, wrapping her arms around the said boy's neck. He smiled, a dazzling white, boyish grin that made (Y/n) weak in the knees.

"How about we go swimming?" he asked, walking towards the waterfall he had found a few weeks ago.

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) asked, glancing back at Korin's Tower, where Kami's Look-Out was out, "I want to tear you away from your post."

She was, of course, referring to he and his father's duty of protecting Korin's Tower and Kami's Look-Out. Upa thought for a moment.

"I'm sure father can manage without me for a little while." (Y/n) smiled at her boyfriend.

"Oh, so this is why you told me to wear my bathing suit."

He chuckled, watching her mouth draw into an 'o' shape. Upa shifted the girl from the bridal style in his arms, to giving her a piggy back ride.

"Lead the way, Upa!" she cheered, pointing off in the wrong direction. He nodded, smiling, and started to jog off in the direction of the waterfall.

~Mini Time Skip~

"We're here!" Upa said, his black braid swaying slightly as he slowed down. He let (Y/n) hop down off his back, watching her expression. Her (e/c) eyes widened as she saw the pool and the waterfall. Her jaw dropped, her brain drinking in the clear blue water, and the canopy of trees, making the glade the right amount of shaded while still letting the sunlight through, keeping the area warm.

"Upa! This place is amazing!" She shouted, spinning around in a circle, her pale pastel (f/c) sundress spinning around her(sorry if you don't like dresses).

Upa nodded in response, and started to pull off his pants, leaving him in a pair of tan swim trunks decorated with red diamonds, gently taking off the flower crown and feather headband. He waded in the clear, the cool water refreshing. He turned to his girlfriend, staring at her expectantly.

"Aren't you going to get in, (N/n)?" he asked teasingly. She blushed before taking off her sun dress, revealing her (f/c) bikini.

She placed a toe into the water, and jumped back.