Teen!Goten x Shy!Reader; Screamer

Prompt; "You're gonna cheer for me like that? Louder!" "yay!" "Louder!" "Yay!" "LOUDER!" "*Deep, huge inhale* AAAAIIIEEEE!"

Request; anon were-wolf

Warnings; literally 1 curse word

Word Count; 1,549 words

Notes; This was based off a Tik Tok I watched over the weekend, using a clip from a couple of shows I used to watch; MLP and Teen Wolf. (Y/n)'s character is based off of Fluttershout from The Elements of Insanity, and Leigh(I think thats her name), the Banshee from TW. I'm not entirely sure if teen Goten ever happend in the show, so if it did, this is gonna be really different, and off plot. Sorry if this one was a but dragged out. I'm gonna do the best I can and hope y'all enjoy it!

side note; watch this video @28 for what (Y/n)'s scream is. 

~Goten's POV~

"Come on, (Y/n), we're almost there!" I called back to the female.

"O-Okay. C-Cool!" she stuttered, and I could see her (h/c) hair out of the corner of my eye.

"Trunks and the others are already there, so when we get there, I'll introduce you to my dad and the others. Sound good?" I asked, turning to face her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was hanging in front of her (e/c) eyes, letting only a sliver of colour though her locks.

"Y-Yeah, just a l-little nervous..." she said, wringing her hands.

I sighed, and gave her a small smile. I knew why she was nervous. She was an Alien, like my dad. They looked a lot like humans, and had brightly coloured hair and eyes, and they awesome vocal powers. Their race was called Voconaids, commonly mistaken for banishes through-out history, and (Y/n) was the last, her home planet destroyed by Frieza's men.

She was put in an escape pod and sent off world, to Earth, where she was taken in by the Johnson family. And so far, Trunks and I were the only ones who knew about her abilities, and that's why I was currently taking her to meet my dad and Vegeta; so they could train her to use them for good. We had met at a Martial Arts Tournament when we were kids, so we had know each other for a good while. I still remember when we first met her.

~Fllllaasssshhhh baaaccckkkkk~

I watched as dad, finished another fight, and I gave a loud cheer, Trunks cheering besides me.

"YEAH DAD!"

"I-Is that y-you're dad?" a small voice asked from behind me. I turned and found the owner of the voice. It was a girl about my age with (h/l) (h/c) hair that hung in front of her face, and (e/c) doe eyes.

I nodded.

"H-He's really g-good."

"Yeah. My name's Son Goten, and this is my friend Trunks Briefs. What's your name?" Her face flushed a little.

"I-I'm (Y/n)..."

I gave her a small hug.

"Well, (Y/n), you wanna be friends?" I asked, pulling away. She nodded.

"T-That would b-be nice..." she stuttered. I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down my phone number, and then Trunks'.

"Here's our numbers if you ever wanna hang." She borrowed the pen and wrote something down, and tore of two pieces.