Chapter 2 - Nightmare Awoken

Jayden POV

It has been 11 years since I joined the Lin Kuei and those were the best years of my life. Kuai Liang took over as Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei after father died. It was meant to be me but I felt he deserved it more. However I have made a name for myself as Noob Saibot, current champion of the mantle tournament. Also my semblance has increased in power dramatically. I can now summon,portals and teleport at will. I also now have a new armour (image above) which keeps my appearance a secret.

I was walking through Vale on a extermination mission for the Lin Kuei and because I was bored when I came across a store called "Dust till Dawn". Curious I walked in to find it was a dust store, go figure. As I was looking around I find someone I never wanted to see again. Ruby Fucking Rose. I keep my distance from her when the door opens and a group of ten people walk in being led by Roman Torchwick, my target. I teleport behind them all as I see them raid the store and attempt to rob the blind bitch in the corner.

I decide to make my presence known and pop up behind Torchwick. I tap his 2 bodyguard's shoulders and when they turn around they are immediately knocked out by me and my clone. Torchwick turns to see my and I throw him out of the store right when ruby busts through the window wielding a giant scythe. "Roman Torchwick your are sentenced to death by the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei." I say in a distorted voice because of my mask. He looked at me then Ruby then held his cane like a sword. "Well sorry, I have plans. Goodbye red and Shadowman" he says while his Can reveals to be a gun. I disperse and ruby dodges while he climbs the ladder. We give chase and end up on the roof where he's is on a Bullhead about to throw a fire dust Crystal at us. I prepare to teleport when a blonde woman creates a barrier u front of us. Both she and Ruby fire projectiles at the ship while I create portals to redirect incoming attacks, but the bullhead escapes.

Time skip

I was in an interrogation room with The huntress and the abuser and was getting shouted at until,"however there is someone who would like to see you two." She opens the door and leaves only to be replaced by Professor Ozpin. "Ruby Rose, you have silver eyes..." he begins to talk to ruby and offers her a place at beacon but I didn't care. After she left he turned his focus to me. "Noob Saibot, what is a member of the Lin Kuei doing in Vale?" He asked. "My reasons for being here are confidential to the Clan" I reply with an emotionless expression on my eyes. "Fair enough, however we both know that you were not born into the Lin Kuei, Jayden" I cut him off by readying a portal to send him 13000ft in the air. "How do you know this?" I question him directly. "Your parents were desperate to find you after you got lost I. The woods 11 years ago" I burst into laughter screaming "hahahahaha is that the best they could come up with, and you fell for It?" Ozpin looked confused so I told him the truth.

Timeskip

From the look in his face he is regretting allowing Ruby in early. "Do not worry Ozpin, I hold no grudge against you, you were merely misinformed. However do not stop them from coming to Beacon I have an idea" he looks at me with a questioning look, " and what would that be Mr Saibot?" He inquired whilst I made some calls via My Kuei badge. "All will be revealed later Ozpin, all will be revealed" I said in a mysterious voice as my plan came to fruition.

Timeskip brought by Jayden and Subzero toying with yang and ruby

Subzero POV

'I can't believe that I let him talk me and Skarlet into this' I complain as I stare out of the Bullhead window heading towards beacon. "Come on Brother, we both know that you want to help Jay exact his revenge. You even told him over the call." Skarlet said as she could tell what I was think due to my expression. However she is not wrong, I wanted to help my Brother exact his sweet revenge but this is not what I expected. "Glad you could make it Kuai" I hear Jayden call me over as both me and Skarlet approached him.

Jayden POV
I proceeded to explain my plan to exact my revenge against them and they were quite shocked at the steps. "I plan on proving to them that I am no longer a weak disappointment of a being. I plan showing them how weak they are compared to me. I will makes them Fear Me!"

After a couple of seconds of silence a hologram of the blonde huntress who I learned was called Glynda Goodwitch introduced the new students to Beacon while we began to land. The main door open to reveal the 'prestigious' Beacon Academy.as the students walked towards the Academy me, Kuai Liang and Skarlet stared at our new future.

A/N hoped you enjoyed this chapter,