Chapter 8 - Fateful Reunion

Jayden POV

Today is the day that I have dreaded yet hoped for. Mom and Dad are coming to see me. I don't know how I am going to react because I don't know if they will accept me for who I am considering what I went through as a child back there. I decide to wear my combat outfit with the mask and hood on to preserve my identity for at least a few minutes. While I was heading to the roof I hear the Bullhead land, dropping off my parents. I then rush to the roof to get a view on what I will be dealing with.

When I get to the roof I see that Ruby and Yang are already there welcoming them. To my surprise I see Aunt Raven and Uncle Qrow there as well, and unexpected yet pleasant surprise. I also see that only Raven has brought her weapon. I hope that this goes well so I decide to make my presence known.

Ruby POV

Me and Yang we're talking to mom and dad when they spot a growing shadow appearing in front of them. It began to take the shape of a person and so I immediately to knew who it was. Raven reaches for her sword but stopped when Jayden stepped out of the shadow. Jayden then began to approach them in a way that would be deemed terrifying by the students at Beacon. Once he was in front of them yang and I ran up and hugged him trying to get the message that this was Jayden. "Yang, who is this?" Dad asked as I could feel Jayden trying to suppress his laughter. He slowly began to reach for his mask. The surprised look on their faces are near priceless.

Jayden POV

I stared directly into their eyes, drilling holes into their minds. "Jayden," summer says near exasperated as I nod and begin to talk. "Before you go ahead and say how sorry you are and that  you don't deserve my forgiveness, forget it cause I don't care. You may have been awful parents before but I am willing to attempt to rekindle the bond that we all once had. I guess what i am trying to say is I forgive you." The looks on their faces contorted into those of happiness and relief as Summer and Tai came in and hugged me for dear life. We held each other for 5 minutes nearly before we let go then Ruby and a Yang both dragged me into the dorm room to explain what has happened to me over the past few years.

Timeskip

After explaining everything they departed and said they will be staying in Vale whilst I went to my dorm after telling Ozpin who already knew. As I reached my dorm room the first thing I hear is something break. "Well, back to a degree of normalcy" I say before I enter the room.

A/N there it is, sorry for the long wait I was busy and it is much shorter because I lacked motivation for a while. If you guys have any ideas to keep the story going that would be greatly appreciated. I really like working on this story but I am running out of ideas. Anyways I will see you int the next update. PEACE.

Edit: I don't know why I wrote that ending but I changed it because it makes no sense to the next part of the story.