Chapter 4 - Initiation and Isolation

Jayden POV

When morning arose I was the first up due to the fact that I never sleep. I went to find my brother and sister and find they were gone along with all their equipment . to look for them but only finding out a note. After reading it my heart sank but I was filled with understanding.

'Brother, I'm sorry to tell you this but me and Skarlet had to go back to Lin Kuei. we are needed more at the temple than here at Beacon. we know that you will be fine ,even with your former sisters, we know that you will succeed in your mission and we will see you again at the temple soon. Your Brother, Kuai Liang'

After reading them out I had to resist the urge to cry I went to the locker room and to get myself ready for the initiation. Once. I was ready I headed outside And decided to meditate to try and get as much control of my semblance as possible could before The initiation started.

In Mind:
I open my eyes to see that I'm in my dreams and in front of me is my clone. I walk up to him and decide to do some light sparring against myself. After a while we decided to stop and talk. "So Koro, what do you think will happen in the initiation?" I ask him and he shrugs in response. "ThAT IS noT In MY CoNTRol, I pRaY tHAt YoU aREn'T WiTH THEM" he says in his distorted and ominous voice. "Yeah, but only time will tell" I reply with a melancholic look on my face as time rapidly approaches due to my mindscape's altered feel of time.

Real world:
I get up from the ground and head for the cliff where I see sacks of disappointment or piles of pure hatred and agony. I wait for Ozpin to launch me while also listening in to a blonde kid ask about a landing strategy. I get fed up and teleport close to the cliff edge. I had enough of listening to whiny idiots.

Timeskip

While I was walking through I actively avoided anyone who tried to find a partner quickly. I knew that they would die due to the fact that they had less detail on their bodies than my Shadow clone who is near completely black. Anyway as I got closer to the temple I felt like I was being watched. I decide to act and teleport to whatever I think was watching me. I grab them only to see a surprised wolf faunas in my hands.

"Apologies, I thought you were attempting to kill me" I respond to my action whilst putting her down on the ground

"Apologies, I thought you were attempting to kill me" I respond to my action whilst putting her down on the ground. "It's okay, wait aren't you Noob Saibot, the strongest fighter in the Lin Kuei Clan of Assassins." I was shocked at her knowledge as I reply with a nod. She seems calm on the inside but I could tell she was internally screaming in joy. "My name's Aria Paelos and as you've already noticed, I'm a wolf faunas." She says in a happy tone. "The honour is mine Miss Paelos but pleas call me Jayden. No what I did not expect was the greatest marksman in the White Fang to be joining Beacon, but no worries your secret is safe with me,"I say shocking her. She soon gets over it and we continue towards the temple.

Timeskip (sorry)

"Chess Pieces?" Aria says in confusion while I pick up the Black King piece. As I do this I see Blake and the Blonde Bitch arrive. "Hey Noob" Blake says while I nod. Yang goes and grabs a White Knight piece and we decide to wait until more people arrive. Soon we hear something from above. " Heads Up" Red Retard yells as she plummets right into the ground. A domino effect triggers causing more people to show up leading to more confusion. The weirdest came from one Nora Valkyrie riding and Ursa with her partner chasing her and 2 girls, one using a Beowulf as a battering ram whilst the over cut any tree in their path. At this point I understood why they went home. This was why. Soon we were surrounded by 2 Deathstalkers, 2 nevermore's and at least 50 beowulfs and Ursa due to the mass amounts of negative emotions.we split up and fought as many as we could whilst helping each other.

Jayden and Aria:
Me and Aria had taken in the majority of the Ursa and beowulfs. I charged one of the alphas and did this.

As I look to the dead alpha's pack they begin to flee. I turn around only to see many Grimm lying dead at the hands of Aria. She then finds an Ursa Major and doe what I describe as rude because of what is written on the bullet.

(Replace Predator with an Ursa and Erron Black with Aria)

The major now lying dead I create my clone and we dive back into the action. We kill about another 30 and then we realise we had killed them all. We begin to head back towards the cliff after everyone has collected their "relic". Whilst we were heading back the 2 people whose name I still don't know came over and introduced themselves. "Hiya, my name's Evelyn and that's my partner Danielle, what are your names?" I was shocked at her hyperactivity but responded anyway. "My name is Noob Saibot and this is my partner Aria Paelos, but please call me Jayden" I say quiet enough so yang or ruby cannot hear me. For the remainder of the trip back me, Aria, Danielle And Evelyn talked about what we did before Beacon and our semblances.

Timeskip after initiation

After the Grimm horde was slaughtered we made our way back to the cliff and were sent into the Auditorium for teams to be made. After hearing Team JNPR and RWBY become a reality the rest of us are called up. "Noob Saibot, Aria Paelos, Danielle Howlett and Evelyn Tyra you 4 have shown great skill and prowess in today's initiation proving to be our strongest first year's yet. From hence fourth you shall be known as Team JADE, led by Jayden Rose." I immediately tensed up as I could feel The eyes of Ruby and Yang piercing my body. I quickly warp out of the hall and into the courtyard and turn myself into shadows in order to hide from them. I contemplated killing Ozpin while I was hiding but decided against it. "B-Brother, Where are you. Please come back we're sorry" I heard Ruby screaming whilst cry her eyes out. I creep behind as shadows along the floor and make my way inside. Once inside I go to my dorm room, whilst thinking 'could it get worse'.

A/N thank you for readin part 4 of my story hope you enjoyed Peace