Chapter 5 - JADE

Jayden POV

Currently I am waiting for my Team to wake up so we can get ready for classes. While doing so I decide it might be time for me to begin Phase 1 of my revenge plan. However after that incident after the initiation it has all fallen to pieces and needs to be reworked. I go to the bathroom and wash myself while also caressing my many scars in remembrance then leave to see my team waking up. "About time you lot woke up, I was about to do it myself," I say and they all stare at me. I look down and see I am only covered by a towel which then shows my pale skin, black hair, silver eyes and my many scars. Both Aria and Evelyn freeze and go bright red whilst Danielle looks at me with provocative eyes. I put my standard garments and head for class, leaving them to sort themselves out.

Timeskip

We were sat in Professor Port's Class bored out of our minds as he tells us of a tale about him when he was younger. I dialled out and apparently so did Ruby. We both did things to stop ourselves from being bored to death from drawing to building a tower to playing Rock Paper Scissors with your shadow clone. Seeing this Weiss gets annoyed at both me and her but more so me. She reaches her breaking point when Port asks "who in here thinks they are capable of these feats?" "I do sir" both me and Weiss say at the same time however Port chose me," Mr Saibot please get in you battle position" as he said this I get in a comfortable fight gin stance as he opens a cage releasing a Beowulf, I charge at it and throw o e kick at it's skull which causes it's spine to audibly snap. As I back up the Grimm begins to vaporise as everyone looks shocked I killed it in one kick. "Bravo, it seems we have a true huntsman with us today, now Miss Schnee please stand forward and get ready" what happened next was beyond pitiful. She was up against a boarbatusk but ignored Ruby's advice to killing it. Now while I still hate her, she was not wrong about it's weak underbelly. However Weiss went for a direct charge, a fools run. She managed to kill it, after being disarmed and nearly ran over.

The class ends and Weiss storms out of the classroom with ruby on her tail. I follow behind and hear Weiss complaining about mine and Ruby's demeanour in class, but I could care less. I head to the cafeteria where my team are talking to JNPR. About 5 minutes in, "Ow, Stop it" a girl yells. I look around and see Cardin pulling a rabbit faunas' ears. I get up and walk over to him. "Mind if I get a turn hurting the monster?" She looks at me in fear as Cardin laughs "go ahead, make it hurt" he replies. "Oh I plan to" I say darkly as my shadow clone slowly approaches Cardin once in the perfect position I do this.

(0:49 -1:105)

Cardin ends up unconscious on the floor with vomit all over my leg as his team back up in fear. I use Cardin's clothes to wipe off the vomit and head to the faunas. "Sorry for freaking you out, I thought he knew what I meant" she giggle at this and says " it's okay, oh my name's velvet scarletina" she looks at me quizzically as I say "Noob Saibot, but call me Jayden." I head back to my team with Aria and Evelyn looking very happy for what I did.

Timeskip

It was night and I was on Beacon roof thinking about what happened. 'Huh, well today was interesting. I just wish Kuai Liang and Skarlet could have stayed here. It would help me feel more at home' as I think this I get a message on my scroll. It was from Skarlet 'Brother you need to come to the temple now, something is wrong with Subby'

After reading this I head to Ozpin's Office and don't bother knock but barge in. "Ozpin, something came up. I need to go back to the Lin Kuei Temple something is not right there" I say in an urgent voice. "Very well, I can give you 2 weeks to sort out the issue under the guise of a reconnaissance mission" he says in a calm and understanding way. This allows me to take a breath, " thank you Ozpin" I say as I head out of the Academy and towards the temple.

Meanwhile 3rd person POV

"The plans are set in motion mistress, Jayden is on his way here now" a man dressed in a blue outfit says to a tentacle Grimm which is acting as a form of communication. "Excellent, welcome him home and then bring him to me" the person in the Grimm says. "It will be done my queen" the Grimm then leaves the area leaving the person standing alone. "You made a grave mistake coming, Brother" the Subzero says as he looks out of the Temple into the horizon.

A/N the Lin Kuei have fallen to Salem's corruption. What will Jayden do next. Leave ideas for future chapters in the comments and once again. PEACE.