Chapter 7 - Bonding

Jayden POV

I ask currently heading towards RWBY's dorm room with Ruby latched on to my arm. I was thinking of ways to prank Yang and one idea came to mind. "Hey Ruby, when we get to your dorm I want to prank Yang. You enter in first and I follow through your shadow, I then subdue your teammates in chains as I move towards the defenceless Yang. Then I use a move that will 'put her on the ground'." I say to her as the dorm comes near. She chuckles at the idea agreeing with it.

Ruby POV
I go along with Brother's plan and enter the room with him in my shadow. "Hey guys." I say with little happiness. "Ruby what's wrong?" Yang asks me as I fake sniffle. "I saw Jayden again and he didn't look to happy. I ask him what's wrong and he yelled at me saying to stay out of it" I could see Yang about to become livid as her eyes begin to go red. " when I lay my hands on him I'm gonna-." She gets interrupted by Jayden saying "Do what, Yang" out of the corner , Jayden emerges with his combat outfit on except his mask revealing his face. Yang turns around and is immediately scared as she sees me, Weiss and Blake chained and unable to talk. "What are you going to do, one wrong move and they lose their heads." She begins to hyperventilate as he gets closer. "I've been waiting a long time to make you pay for what you did to me and it starts NOW!" He yells as he charges his hand with his power. Then he puts her in a headlock with his charged hand on her head. "Shadow Noogie!" He yells as he begins to give Yang an aura powered Noogie. "Hey, let go of me". Yang yells as she tries to break free. "Say UNCLE!" He responds as she then yells, "NEVER!!!" She begins to thrash around to get out of the headlock. This goes on for 5 minutes until they both give up.

Jayden POV

"Success" I say as I stand victorious above yang. She gets up and looks at me with a confused look but it turns to happy with tears of joy as I say with no malice in my voice whatsoever "Heya Sis." Yang begins to tear up and lunges at me in a bear hug that I return in full. After a few seconds I let her go and release the others from the chains. "Sorry about that, it was Ruby's idea to subdue you in those chains." They look at ruby who has a sheepish look on his face as yang asks, "why, why forgive us after what we did?" To which I reply with "I know where I am wanted, not some Clan of treacherous assassins but with you guys." Both my sisters bear hug me and hold onto me for dear life. I look at Blake and Weiss and say, "I probably won't be leaving this room for a while. Go to my dorm, my team will understand." They nod and leave the room so that only us are left there to reunite with each other.

Timeskip

"And that is how I learned how to make someone vomit through their aura." I say as I finished of my many stories I had for my sisters. They were currently in their sleepwear while I was wearing a black shirt and tracksuits for comfort. I had told them all of my mission I did for the Lin Kuei and my many victories in the Mantle Tournaments. I could see they were tired and it was near 11PM so I stopped talking and put them in their beds/death traps. Once they were in bed I ask them something, "have either of you told mom or dad yet?" The realisation on their faces say everything, "don't worry, that just make things interesting. call them tomorrow, I have a plan." I begin to sit on the couch and meditate when Ruby says "Brother, why aren't you going to sleep?" I reply with a dead honest reply. "I don't need to Rubes, haven't done so for 11 years straight." Next thing I know I am in bed with Ruby and Yang, pinned by them both u able to move. I realise that they are doing this because they care for me so i go with it and for the first time since I left, I fell asleep.

A/N next chapter, the rest of the family arrive. What will happen, stayed tuned to find out.PEACE