Chapter 12 - Sacrifice Made

Jayden POV

Chaos, that is the only word to describe what is happening. Dozens of Grimm swarm the  academy and overrun the sky its a giant Grimm Dragon soaring above. All of Atlas robots have turned to fire at us, most have been cut down but the Knights remain and are decimating us. I am following Pyrrha and Jaune into the academy where we meet Ozpin waiting for us. He takes us down an elevator explaining the reasoning for the lower level.

Once we reach it I see a girl in a cryopod that is connect to similar container through pipes and an extractor. "Pyrrha, if you please," Ozpin said as he opens the empty pod and she walks in. "I take it you two will Guard is as the process happens." We both nod as Ozpin starts the machine. An orange energy leaves amber's pod and enters Pyrrha's. She begins to cry out in pain so I turn jaune round so we can focus on anything coming towards us.

Immediately an arrow is launched at Amber but I catch it. Out of the darkness comes Cinder. "You really have been a thorn in my side Noob Saibot, but soon you will join me and destroy Remnant." She says arrogantly as she prepares another arrow. I go to teleport slam her while Jaune stays back in case she gets too close. I try to break her arms but she constantly evades while trying to slash me with glass swords. I create a clone who bypasses the attack and connects with her rib cage earning a sickening crack. She picks herself up and tries to shoot me so I charge at her. Once close I create a black hole at her feet and one above her. She then perpetually fall and I roundhouse kick her across the room. "It is done," Ozpin says as Pyrrha walks out with her eyes on fire.

"You three need to leave, I will handle Cinder." Ozpin says as I go to teleport us out. Once on the surface, we try to discuss a game plan. "It is wiser if me and Pyrrha go as we are the only ones out of all Beacon students able to damage her currently." I say as I get interrupted by an approacher, "then you will have me fighting with you brother," Subzero says as he gets closer. I nod and we head off towards Beacon tower.

Timeskip

We wait atop Beacon tower, waiting to strike from the darkness when Cinder comes up it's a smug expression. Subzero then freezes her as I draw Thorns embrace while Pyrrha readies a bolt of lightning. She unthaws herself but is immediately shocked and cut from behind and falls to the ground. "It is over Cinder, today you die." Subzero says as he approaches. "I wouldn't think so" she mutters as she elbows him off the tower, leaving only me and Pyrrha. I use a ghost ball which hits and begin an onslaught which hurts her significantly but she then kicks me back. Pyrrha goes in with her spear only to be stopped and her spear shatter against an aura shield. Pyrrha then tries to punch her but is proved incapable and knocked unconscious.

"Well, looks like your plan didn't work did it?" She says as she gets closer. "I wouldn't doubt us yet." I say as I stab her in between the ribs and pop off one of her arms I then do a teleport slam hoping to break her back but she still stands and cauterises her wounds. She then kicks me n the jaw hard enough to dislocate it and then kicks me in the chest and breaks my sternum. She then picks me up by the throat and begins to burn me. "You will burn for this" She says as my vision cuts to black.

Kuai Liang POV

I was currently with Ruby as we had atop Beacon tower when we hear screaming, Jayden screaming. We get up as fast as we could but it was too late. We saw Pyrrha unconscious and Jayden being burnt alive by Cinder. She then pulls her hand up and rips his head off, with the spine as well as his flesh turns to dust, leaving a burnt skull. Seeing this I realise what will happen. I grab Pyrrha and take cover behind some rubble.

A white flash of light emanating from Ruby swallowed the area. Even the Grimm Dragon was affected.i could feel my body begin to be affected by her power but I resisted. The light died down as fast as it came and Ruby was unconscious on the floor but Cinder was gone. I grab Ruby and head for the docks.

Timeskip -Patch

Ruby POV

Ugh, my head hurts. I open my eyes and see that I am home. I see Dad watching over me as he talks with Qrow and Subzero. Wait.. Subzero. "Dad" I say as I lean up and all three turn their head, Subzero looking down solemnly. "Ruby, how are you feeling" dad asks and I say "I'm alright." I then have a discussion about what happened at Beacon and then memories came back flooded. "Brother, Where's big brother." I say trying to hold back my tears. "I would like to know as well, Where is Jayden." A voice from behind says. It was mom. Subzero sighs and says the words I dreaded. " Your son fought against Cinder after Pyrrha and I were made unavailable, he managed to cut her arm off but ended up giving his life. His skull and spine is all that remains." Mom tried to stay standing as Dad and Qrow looked shocked. "No we just got him back, he can't be dead, he can't be!" Mom cried out as she fell to the floor, "I should have been there, maybe something else would happen." Dad went to go tell Yang the news which reminded me of what happened to her so I go to see her.

Before I even get near the door I hear her burst into tears. "Brother, why did you have to die." Me, Yang and Mom say as we begin to cry.

Meanwhile., 3rd Person POV

Under Remnant, there is a place much worse then any Grimm, The Netherrealm. A place where damned souls spend eternal torture. However it host beings that should be dead but aren't.

"GET OVER HERE!" A spear tries to lodge itself in It's target but misses as a black sickle makes it's way into the spear user's chest a clone of that person then pulls them down and hangs them  from the ceiling. The assailant then jumps and body slams them into the rocky floor. "Had enough Hanzo," The black figure states as he holds out a hand. His voice sounding rough and inhuman. "You always no how to counter me, don't you." The man named Hanzo replies, his voice having a distinct echo. He takes the hand of the other and they walk into the light of the camera revealing.

 He takes the hand of the other and they walk into the light of the camera revealing

"We should head back to the fortress, Quan Chi will be expecting us," Noob Saibot says as Scorpion nod and they teleport off camera

A/N there is Chapter 12m I wanted it to be similar to how Noob Saibot is made while keeping it someone linked to RWBY so I hope it work. PEACE