Chapter 1

I let out a sigh of happiness. I held my arms out as I felt the nice breeze blow around me. I closed my eyes as I listened to the swaying of the trees. The leaves falling around me as I stood there. 

I opened my eyes and looked at the apartment build in front of me. The very place I grew up in. I walk up to the door and tense up, feeling both happy and...scared. 

   "I'm home." I whisper to myself as I raised my hand up to the door. I took a deep breath, trying to cool my nerves down and knocked on the door. After a few mins of waiting anxiously, I could hear voices and shuffling from the other side. The door soon opens to see a very familiar, curly, green mess of hair. The owner of the said hair, green eyes widen in surprise and shock.

   "I-Ikki?!" The male screams at me as he freezes up. I nodded happily and hold my arms out to him for a hug, dropping my bags next to my feet.

    "Hey, Izuku! I'm back!" I exclaimed as tears form in the corner of my eyes. Izuku quickly jumps into my ready arms, hugging my soul out of me, crying as he does when he's emotional. I hug him back as I pat his back to comfort him, as he wailed into my shoulder. I tear up to, trying to not cry and I hold my twin brother.

   "Izuku! who was it at the do-...I-Ikki...Is that you?" Mom asks me in pure shock as she turned the corner. She drops a plate that was in her hands as she tears up and starts crying, walking towards me.

   "Hi, Mom!" I exclaimed grinning at her though my tears of joy. Mother ran over to us and hugged the both of us tightly. The three of us had a huge hug feast for a few minutes, enjoying the moment we all shared. Sadly we soon parted away from each other, but with big grins on our faces. 

    "Why didn't you call me and tell me you were coming back?" Mom asked, holding my shoulders. I giggled as I wipe my tears away and smiled.

   "I wanted to surprise you!" 

   "What made you come back?" My twin asked.

   "I saw you on TV at the Sports festival...Sooo... I'm going to U.A as well! That's what made me move back homs, that and to see you two again!" I explained.

   "WHAT?! R-REALLY?!" Izuku asks in shock. I once more nod to his question. Izuku, once again hugs me, slightly picking me up as he spins me around. I laugh nervously as I try to balance myself to keep us from falling over.

   "Woah! Be careful. We'll both fall!" I exclaimed jokingly. Our mom giggled at our silliness. 

   "I'll get your luggage, You two can go upstairs and catch up" Mom explained picking up my bags. I was about to stop her, but Izuku grabs my hand, pulling me up the stairs.

    "Come on! I have so much to talk about! Oh! And about your quirk!" He exclaims excitedly.

    "Woah! Okay! Okay! Slow down!" I yell as I start tripping over the steps. After painfully getting up the stairs, he drags me like a ragdoll into his bedroom. 

He lets go of my hand once I was pulled inside and goes to close his door. I look around his room, trying to hold in my giggles at the All Might posters on his wall and figures on his shelfs. 

Izuku walks by me and sat at his desk, taking out a notebook.

   "Okay, So how does your quirk works, In detail please. I'm sure it's changed over the time you last talked about it. I also want to see how it works with my own eyes, then I can write about it." He muttered a bit, taking out a pen to write in the notebook.

I smile and sighed. Shaking my head as I sat down on his bed.

   "I told you a million times already." I giggled out. Izuku whines a bit.

   "I know, but you can't explain that much over the phone!" He states. I sighed again and took out my lighter that I always kept on hand. Izuku watched me with curious eyes.

 I lit the lighter and watched the flames dance around a bit on the lighter. I held my other hand close to the flames and took the flame from the lighter,and lead it into the palm of my hand.

    "My quirk is called Pyrokinesis. Simple, but effective. I can control any type of flame around me, even if it's a small spark, I can turn it into a raging fire or even kill the flame. My skin is thankfully fire proof because of this. The only down side of using my quirk to much is I start over heating and if I over heat too much it could lead to a heatstroke and or death. I got the quirk from both our parents. Mom has the ability to move small objects to her and our dad had fire breathing, so I guess I got a combining of their quirks." I explained, messing with the flame in my hand. Making it take many different shapes and such.

I glace over at Izuku to see him writing everything I said down on the paper at quick speeds

I glace over at Izuku to see him writing everything I said down on the paper at quick speeds. I was a bit amazed, but didn't comment on it. 

   "My quirk is also one of the reasons I left home." I added as I close my hand into a fist, making the flame burn out. Izuku looks at me confused as he stops writing. 

   "What do you mean? I thought you left because you wanted to travel around..."I shake my head to his question, causing him to frown. 

   "I felt so, so, so guilty when I found out you couldn't get a quirk. I felt like I took your quirk from you. I still feel this way even now. That's why I left and stayed with our aunt and uncle in America." I explained, feeling like I was going to cry because of the face Izuku had.

He gets up from his desk chair, looking down at the ground. So his hair covered his eyes. He sat next to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder. I freeze up, scared of what he'll say.

   "Why would you ever think that?" He asks me.

   "I thought you would hate me after awhile." I mumble, and wipe my eyes to keep from crying. My twin grabbed me and pulled me into a side hug. 

   "I would never hate my own flesh and blood!" He exclaims to me. My heart tighten at his words and I hide in his shoulder. 

   "But-"

   "No but's. Even if I am quirkless. I wouldn't be mad or hate you for having one. If anything I'll help push you to use your full power and be proud to have an awesome Pro-hero for a sister." He explained. 

I stare at my older twin in shock. My heart swelled with happiness and regret...

I hugged him back. And  cry into his shoulder a bit, letting all my emotions out. He pets my head a bit to comfort me, letting me let it out on him.

   "Your the best brother a sister could ask for." I whisper to him. He chuckles a bit and pulled me away from the hug, grinning at me.

   "Come on! It's almost time for dinner." He explained, helping me off the bed. I nod and wipe my eyes of the tears. 

   "Yeah, I'm starving!" I exclaimed happily at him. 

And that was the day I befriended my twin again and had a weight lifted off my shoulders.