Reunion

(Sorry for the lack of story right now, but I been on Tik-tok too much and I got this idea from the queen herself. Bukkitbrown (I think that's how you spell it). Soooo I kinda had to do it. Also....I don't know what happens at high school reunions...Sorry~!)

  "But! What if-" I was cut off by my husband cupping my face, making me look him in the eyes.

  "You don't have to give two flying f*cks about those extras. If they have any god damn bad thing to say about you. They can say it to me! And I'll beat them to bloody pulp for it!" He explained, giving me a caring, loving look of his. 

I truly loved this man. No matter the hard ships we went though. It just made our love stronger. I was the only he would be like this for. I'm grateful for it.

  "Katsuki....What 'bout the kids?" I asked. He groans a bit and lets my face go.

  "They're with my mom. They are fine, Sparky." He explained in a annoyed tone. I sighed and looked in the mirror one more time.

The blue dress was beautiful, but it showed off my pregnant belly a bit

The blue dress was beautiful, but it showed off my pregnant belly a bit. I frowned as I smooth out the dress. Katsuki came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me, his hands resting on my belly and his head on my shoulder.

  "You look f*cking beautiful. Don't you dare say anything less then that." He whispered to me. I smiled at looked at him though the mirror. 

He wore a black suit, but had the jacket part open, A dark blue button up shirt (To match my dress) but a few buttons were undone. 

Needless to say. He made Todoroki's hot side go to shame. Katsuki was completely hot. And I'm lucky enough to call him my husband and father of my kids. 

  "Well...I guess I stalled enough. Let's get this over with." I smiled at him. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek, letting me go. I wasn't having none of that though.

I spinned around and grabbed his collar, bring him down to my height and gave him a full on kiss on the lips. 

He was shocked at first, but smirked into the kiss and kissed me back, placing his hands on my hips.

We shared a loving yet rough kiss. We pull away because of our need for air. I blushed a bit and grabbed his hand, something I haven't done in awhile. He mostly just puts his hand on my hip when we're walking in town or something.

He smiled and lead me to our nice car. The perks of being the number two hero and number four hero.

 The perks of being the number two hero and number four hero