I do mind

(Here's a idea how tall everyone is. Ikki and Tsuyu are the same height and there for are the shortest. We're not counting the annoying grape boi. Also I'm writing this at three AM. My A key is also slowly breaking so please excuse any grammar or spelling error)

I close the front door behind me, sighing in complete bliss. Bakugou kissed me and I couldn't be happier. I slide down the front door a bit as I start to go into my la la la land. 

  "IKKI! THERE YOU ARE!" My twin yelled in worry, bring me out of my dreamland. I straighten myself out as I look up at Izuku.

  "What is it Izu?! Did something happen?!" I asked, not worried myself. The male started fiddling with my fingers as he looks down at the floor, doing his mumbling act. I facepalm and bonk Izuku on his head.

  "Can you speak in a language I can understand?" I asked kindly of him. He mumbled a sorry as he turns to look up at our stairs. I look up as well in confusion.

  "I told them you weren't here, but they invited themselves in and waited until you came home..." He explained as the guilt he had started eating him alive. I looked at him once again confused and walked up stairs. 

Once I got in front of my room door. I could hear chit-chat of gossip and whatnot. I open the door quietly and was shocked to see all the girls from U.A in my room. Most of them were by the window as talking to themselves since they have yet to notice me.

  "OH MY GOSH! If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it!" Ashido exclaimed in shock. 

  "I honestly didn't expect Bakugou to...even care about someone other then himself." Momo explained as she pondered about the thought itself. 

Once hearing my explosive Bakugou's name. I realized what they were talking about. My window was in the front of the house, so you can easily see the front of the house. OH F*CK! THEY SAW BAKUGOU AND I KISS!!!!

I could feel myself blush bright red as my face heated up and slam the door close and run down to my kitchen. I grab the counter and leaned over it as I try to calm myself down. I quickly grab myself a glass and filled it with cold water. I honestly needed it from all the training we did. 

Once I downed the glass in less even 30 secs I set it in the sink and head back up to my room filled with gossip girls. I was ready to face this head on. 

  "Ikki! Your back! We waited so long!" The invisible girl of the group exclaimed the second I opened the door. I nervously smile and waved at them.

  "Hey girls. Why are you in my house...Let alone my room?" I asked as I took my hair out of it's ponytail, letting it messily fall down my back. They all kinda stare at each other, hoping someone would say something to get them out of this.

  "We're here to help you, uh-pack!" Momo exclaimed, as she used her quirk to take out some boxes to put my stuff in. I raised a brow at them.

  "How did you know I was moving into the dorms in two days?" I asked her in question. 

 "Uraraka heard from Deku that you are and that you haven't even started packing, so we wanted to help, ribbit!" My froggy friend explained, while Uraraka nods to her words. I sighed and walk over to my closet and pulled out my clothes. 

   "If your going to help me then here's the game plan. Ura-chan, you can help me sort though my clothes."

  "Ey!"

  "Momo can you make the boxes for me please?" I asked the raven haired goddess.

  "Of course." She nods as she starts to make some.