Chapter 2

I slept peacefully in my new bedroom at the spare bedroom in my new home, dreaming of rainbows and sparkles! Sense my sarcasm?

   "WAKE UP IKKI! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" A voice yelled outside my room door. I sat up and stretched, yawning as I do so. I rub my eyes as I look over at the clock on my nightstand. My eyes widen at the time. 

I woke up late.

   "SHIT!" I exclaimed and jumped out of bed. I get dressed in the female uniform, but puts the male pants on instead of the skirt. I don't do skirts or dresses. Annoys me to hell and back, I only wear them if I had to. I struggle to tie my tie as I grab my backpack and run out my bedroom door. 

Izuku was waiting at the door for me, rushing to put his shoes on. I rushed down the stairs to him.

   "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as I got to him, putting my own shoes on. He chuckles at me and shakes his head.

   "It's fine, Let's just go." He explained, opening the door for me. We both walk out the door and quickly went on our way to U.A, trying to not be late.

On our way there, Izuku explained to me a few of his classmates that are his friends. I happily listen, wanting to learn more his school and his school life.

   "There's Tenya Iida who's super smart, Very kind and our class Representative! Oh! And there's this really nice girl named Ochaco Uraraka! She's super cool, as well as super hard working! And k-k-kinda c-c-ut-te!" He explained blushing and stuttering at the end. 

I smiled at him and look back in front of me. My Brother had a crush! how cute~!

   "What about that one boy you use to hang out with, Kacchan? I believe you called him." I asked him, smiling still. 

   "Oh! He's in class too, but we don't talk much anymore..." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I tilt my head to the side and brushing it aside.

As we got to the gates, Izuku stops with this as I like to call it 'Oh shit' face

As we got to the gates, Izuku stops with this as I like to call it 'Oh shit' face. I turn to him confused on why he was acting like that.

   "What is it?" I asked.

   "I forgot my homework! I was in such a rush that I forgot! Can you handle walking in by yourself?" He asks me in a panic. I knew I wasn't going to be, but I nod anyways for his sake. I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me after all. 

   "Yeah! Totaaaallllly! You head back, I can go ahead." I explained hiding my up coming panic attack. He nods and runs back the way we came while yelling out a 'Sorry!' 

I turn around to the huge school in front of me. I took a deep breath and started my long journey, walking in. I try to ignore the weird looks a few people gave me as I walk by. I had no idea why thought....

 I had no idea why thought