Chapter 12

After a bunch of pranking, joking, laughing, teasing and such. It's now late, like sunsetting late and Kumori had to kick us out of the shop to close for the night. Just before she closed the doors, She quickly handed me her number and said her goodbyes to us.

Everyone now stood outside the shop in awkward silence. I rock on the ball of my feet as I look over at Bakugou, who was crossing his arms, clearly in pure annoyance. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and smirk at him, he kinda was predicable sometimes.

  "I should get go, It's getting late after all. See ya Bakubro!" Kiri-bro, exclaimed and hit Bakugou's back a bit to rough -by the looks of it- when he said Bakugou's nickname. 

Bakugou snaps his head to him with a pissed off look...Well that was his normal face. Mina, Sero and Denki took this as a sign to get going too since they didn't want to be around an angry Katsuki. 

   "STOP CALLING ME THAT SHITTY HAIR!"  He -of course- yelled while holding up a fist full of sparks, ready to explode in his face. 

I shake my head as I took the sparks anyway my quirk. Bakugou looks down at me in angry for pulling my same tricks again on him, I just smile up at him in return. (While Kirishima gets away without having to deal with an angry Bakugou. BE FREE MY FRIEND! BE FREE!)

   "F*CKING STOP TAKING MY SPARKS!" He yelled down at me. I shook my head and turn around, starting heading home. I happily lift my foot one after the other as I walk away from him. 

   "OI! COME BACK HERE, SPARKY!" Bakugou yells from behind me as he stomps after me. I giggled and stop for him to catch up to me. Once he was by my side, I kept walking with a small skip in my step.

  "Hey Katsuki~!" I cooed to get his attention. Bakugou -once again- blushes. I swear. Is he getting a fever? None the less he was glareing down at me as he spoke up. 

   "What, Idiot." He replied coldly. Hfpm, rude.

  "Can I meet your parents? I mean since you know my mom and I never met your parents before-"

  "Why would you want to meet the Old Hag?!" He askes, cutting me off. I look up at him to see his shocked face and smiles again.

   "I'm your friend, right?" I asked him as if it answered his question

Bakugou stops walking and stands still beside me. He looks down at the cement sidewalk. I stop when I noticed and frowned a bit, slightly worried and walk back to him. 

  "Katsuki?" I call out in slight worry and slightly scared he might bite my head off. 

   "You think your my friend?" He asks me, still looking at the ground. I giggled at his question, thinking he was joking and reilved he was fine.

   "Of course! You saved me, asked me to hang ooouuut with you, you even asked me to call you by your first naaammmme. Why shouldn't I think we're friends?" I explained.