Sing off?

(A/N Hella sorry but I have another oneshot idea and I'mma do it. Sorry it's not the story...Again)

*A few years down the road, Still together and in U.A*

  "I don't know why I came to this party. It's like any other, minus the actually good food and music." I explained to my twin. He chuckled nervously as he rubbed his arm.

   "Well Todoroki invited me go and I didn't wanna be alone, plus I has Kacchan was coming too." Izuku explained to me. 

   "Who by the way isn't here." I mumbled in annoyance. At least if my boyfriend was here I could double date with Izuku and Todoroki, BUT NOPE! I'm third wheeling.

   "I'm leaving." I stated and turned to the door, Izuku grabs me by my shirt and gently pulled me back.

   "Don't leave me alone!" He yells in a desperate tone. I sighed and went to stand by a wall and chill.

   "BAKUBRO! YOU MADE IT!" I hear, the very loud, Kirishima yell when he answers the door. I look up from my glass and look for the spiky blonde hair of my boyfriend. I follow the yelling of the two to the front door. 

I smiled when my eyes land on a nicely dressed up, Bakugou

  "Katsu~!" I cheered as I run over to him and hug him tightly

  "Katsu~!" I cheered as I run over to him and hug him tightly...Yes I am a clingy girlfriend when it comes to PDA...Don't judge meh! (A/N I'm not since I'm one myself XD)

Bakugou jumps in surprise at first but wraps a arm around me as a half a hug. He smirks down at me. 

   "Oi, Sparky, what we're doing here anyway? Did someone ask you?!" He asked once he got some idea in his head. I giggle and shake my head.

  "No, Izuku just asked me to come with him since he didn't wanna be alone." I explained. Bakugou rolls his ruby red iris'.

  "Damn Nerd...Let's just go get a drink or something." Bakugou states and leads me to the snack table.

   "OKAY EVERYONE! NOWS THE SPECIAL EVENT WE HAD PLANNED! THE SING OFF! TWO PEOPLE WILL COME UP HERE AND SING A SONG OF THEIR CHOICE! NOW EVERYONE WRITE WHO YOU WANT TO HEAR SING OFF FIRST!" Momo exclaimed into the mic that was on her mini stage.

My eyes widen at her words. I prayed I wasn't going to get picked at all. Bakugou mumbled to himself as we both wait for the chosen ones.  

   "OKAY! WE COUNTED AND OUR FIRST TWO UP ARE TODOROKI AND....Me..." Momo mumbled in shock at what she read. I cheered them on as Todoroki got on stage.

  "Okay what song are you choosing?" Momo asked Todoroki.

   "Since I don't wanna do this, I'm choosing "Dirty Little Secret." He states as he grabs the other Mic.