Chapter 4

After I got over my shock, I grab my shoes and threw them at Bakugou. 

    "GET OUT YOU PERVERT!" I screamat him as I used my uniform jacket to cover myself the best I can, freaking out as I panic.

 Kiriashima grabbed the frozen Bakugou and pulled him out of the changing rooms, closing the almost broken door from Bakugou kicking and banging, behind them. I took this time to just proceed everything.

   "Oh god...He saw me....like this! Oh god!" I mumble to myself as I felt my body heat slowly heat up, I knew my face must of been turn a deep red color. 

I hold in the screech I wanted to let out and just decided to just get dressed before he came back or something else happens. I put on my white button up shirt and kept a few buttons un-done, my uniform pants and shoes on. I lastly put my red tie on, but left it un-done and hanging around my neck to make it a look for me. 

Once I was done with changing into my clothes, I put my hero suit in my locker and left the changing room quickly to get out of there before Bakugou came back to try and kill me. But of course that was wishful thinking and was stopped in my tracks by a loud yell calling out to me.

   "OI! FIRE-BRAIN!" The very loud and angry voice of Bakugou screamed. Not wanting to deal with him. I just keep walking to get away from him. I did NOT want to see him after what just happened with us.

 I did NOT want to see him after what just happened with us

Once Izuku and I made it home alive. I take my shoes off at the door and went up to my room. Izuku ends up following me into my room. I threw my backpack to the side and I flop onto my bed. Izuku following right beside me and sat down next to my -almost- dead body. 

I look over at him as he sighed out, being able to relax finally. I had one thought on my mind that I been wanting to ask my twin something. One little thing that was bugging me since I saw him at the sports festival. What better way then to ask him now?

   "So when did my dearest twin brother get a quirk and not tell me about it?" I asked him. He snaps his head to me so quickly with a surprised look on his face I thought his neck would break oof.

   "I-I..Uh! OH! Don't you have to meet up with the girls at the mall in a hour!?" He reminds me. I knew he was changing the subject, but I just groan at what I agreed to do eariler. 

   "Fiinneeeeee....When I get back, your telling me. Don't make me use my quirk on you to get the info, okay~?" I cooed as I sat up and got my lazy butt off my bed.

I walk over to my closet and grabbed some blue jean shorts, black tights, oversized light brown sweater (With a white tank top under it) and sneakers.