Chapter 10

I awoke from my small nap by the feeling of my shoulder being nudged a little too aggressively. I groaned a bit from my upper arm being sore from the poking and opened my eyes slowly to see Baku-I mean, Katsuki, giving me slight glare as he moved his hand from my arm. 

I sighed and lift my head and my arms. I stretched my arms over my head while stretching my back as well. I stopped once I heard the nice popping sound of my sore bones. 

   "Hurry up, Sparky! I'm not waiting all damn day!" I heard Katsuki call out to me. I turn to see him waiting by the door for me. My eyes widen a bit since I didn't think he would. Well I didn't think he would wake me up either, but here we are.

I scurried to grab my things and quickly walk over to him. He tched at me once I was next to him and started walking. I just quietly followed him, to my surprise he didn't tell me to f*ck off or anything like that either. We just walk out of U.A together with no probelm and to the street we both lived on. 

It was surprisingly chilly out and I seemed to have forgot my jacket in the classroom in my rush to grab my things to grab it. Damnit I'm a idiot. Now I'm stuck here walking while rubbing my arms to keep myself warm, Wonderful...

After a few seconds of this. I felt a warm, large almost blanket like feeling fall on top me. Curious, I peek my head from under the material and see it was the jacket of the school uniform, nowing it wasn't mine, I look up at Bakugou and saw he was looking away from me. I couldn't see his face, but he most likely was just being nice to me since I was so cold. 

I smiled at him for his small bit of kindness and hugged the warm jacket closer to me to feel more warmth. While I snuggled my cheek into the jacket, I noticed it had a faint scent caramel. I never noticed it until now, but Bakugou did have a scent mixture of Smoke and caramel. I found it oddly pleasent too.

I blushed a bit when I realized I was smelling his jacket like effing a weirdo and thinking about how good he smelled. I shaked my head of the slightly creepy thoughts and looked up at him once again. He was watching me as I was snuggling in his jacket, Oh for the love Allmight please tell me he didn't see me sniffing it...Quickly to distract him and actually start a convo between us. I spoke up. 

   "Thanks for letting me use your jacket, but why are you walking me home?" I asked since I saw we past his house (Izuku told me where he lived. I'm not a weirdo) and my house was coming up. In return to my question. He glares at me. 

   "...." He stayed silence, making me question if I did something or said something to piss him off? Well it was easy to do that.

We stayed silence as we came to a stop at the front of my house. I starting off his jacket to give it back to him and hopefully be able to run away from this arkwardness.

  "It's for saying....Sorry....For...kissing you. DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS! GOT IT SPARKY?!" He yelled at me suddnely out of no where as he took his jacket back. I jumped a bit and nod to him, a bit surprised by his sudden outburst. 

  "I won't tell anyone. Thanks again for walking me home and the jacket thing." I shake it off and smiled at him while tiling my head to the side with my eyes closed. I put my arms behind my back as I smile up at him 

  "W-Whatever. Just get inside you'll get a cold at this rate..." He mumbled. I lopen my eyes to look up at him. He was blushing a bit as he tried to look at anything but me. 

A thought came to my mind and I got on my tippy toes quickly to be as tall as I can so I can reach him. Once I was in postion I gave him a kiss on his cheek, both as a thank you and as revenge.