Misunderstanding

Bakugou's P

Bakugou's P.O.V (A/N Didn't see that coming, huh?)
I took out my phone and checked whatever social media had to say about any new heros jumping into the scene, I was pretty f*cking annoyed to see them still talking about the time at the mall. 

 "Two heroic U.A students jumped into action to save their friends from a unknown villain attack. One of the students we come to find out is the Winner of the U.A Sports Festival. Katsuki Bakugou. Something tells me this couple will have a very promising fut-"

Wait a f*cking second.

Couple?!

I quickly read more and near the end of the artical, showed a shitty and blurry picture of her on top of me. Just f*cking great...Annoying ass reporters not minding their own god damn business...

   "H-hey! Bakugou?" A girl's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I huffed and look up from my phone to see Pink Cheeks in front of my desk. I raised brow at her.

  "What do you want? Shouldn't you be with the Nerd?" I asked her, slightly annoyed the extra was even near me, let alone speaking to me. Her face turns pinker then her round cheeks as she fumbles with her hands, making me put my phone away since I could tell this was going to take a year for her to get it out.

   "Well?!" I growled out a bit. Causing her to let a surprised squeal out. Annoying extra...

  "I-I was...um...wondering with you wanted to um...Go...out...with...me...?" She asked me out in the slowest f*cking possible way. My eyes widen in shock and slight disgust at her confession. 

  "No."  Her face falls at my quick response. She looks like a kicked puppy. Pathetic 

  "W-What do you mean?!" She raises her voice to me. Trying to demand answers from ME. I throw my head back, groaning. I lift my head a bit to glare at her.

  "F*CK OFF, ROUNDFACE! I ALREADY SAID NO DAMNIT! ARE YOU F*CKING DEAF OR SOMETHING?!" I screamed at her so she can get the damn hint. I was annoyed before she even came up to me to annoy me with a stuipd quesrion, now I'm very clearly beyond pissed that she won't take the simple no.

   "IT'S HER ISN'T IT?!" She yelled, pointing at where Ikki was suppose to be sitting. I side glanced at her diraction and see she's watching us and had this pained look in her emerald like eyes. This enrages me more, but suddenly stopped and I sighed, looking back at the angry Miniature Poodle in front of me.   

  "So what if it is?" I mumbled, barely believing the words came out of my own mouth. 

  "But I like you! A lot! What does she have that I don't? I could give you anything!" She confessed, with this crazy lovesick look in her eyes. I hold back a growl and stand up from my seat. I slam my hands on my desk, startling her as I used my quirk a bit. I lean over the desk to get in her face.