Chapter 7

(Here's a cute wedding pic of them)

 My vison around me slowly faded from me running away from the wounded bullies in the park to back to the mall with Kisho in front of me, with his eyes slowly stop glowing. He placed his ungloved hand under my chin, making me look up at him. He had a fake caring and loving look as he gazed down into my eyes.

  "Ikki, Dear~! Don't you wanna forget those horrid memories? You can forget all of it. The Bullies, my little brother and your goons, all of it can be gone~. All you need to do is submit to me~?" He cooed into my ear as I felt my body get weaker. I weakly looked up at him as he does so. I had to be honest with myself, the offer was tempting to say the least. 

  "I could?....Really?" I asked with hope sparkling in my eyes. He only smirks and nods at my question.

  "I can give you everything you wish~!" He purred lightly. I smirked a bit at his answer as I take his hand off my chin, slowly regaining my enegry.

  "Well~! The thing I want more then  ANYTHING is...." I get on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear, making sure his grip is off me.

  "....You behind bars~! BAKUGOU NOW!!!" I yelled and pushed Kisho towards Bakugou. He punched Kisho with his quirk -While yelling 'DIE'- in the face.  While I used the small flame I made with his sparks and made the flames in both my hands. I threw some fire balls at Kisho, but unlike with Bakugou, he dodged them easily. 

He just smirks at us as he steps back from us.

  "I see...Your as smart as ever Ikii, but I'm sorry to say. My comrade and I must be off now. Ta-Ta~!" He exclaimed, jumping away into the large hole in the wall as a large metal surpport beam that helps hold up the ceiling, starts coming down.

  "LOOK OUT!!!" Bakugou screams and pushes me out of the way of the falling pieces. He covers and protects me from the debris and rumble that came crashing down. 

Once it was done falling down. We both coughed from the dust we started breathing in. Bakugou used his arms to lifts himself up a bit, so he could look down at me. 

  "You okay, Dipshit?" He asked me. The annoyed face he gave me contrasts with the concerned tone he spoke in. I giggled a bit, ignoring the pain I felt as my wound that happened to re-open.

  "Yeah, just tired is all." I lied as I try to sit up, but made our faces to close to each other.

  "Your f*cking horrible at lying. You know that, right?" He asked me as he moves off me and rips apart of my shirt I burnt a lot and wrapping it around my bleeding wound. I stared at him in shock at how nice and caring he was acting. It caused me to have a small blush.

  "Y-You didn't have-...Thanks for saving me so many times back there...I guess I'm a real shitty hero-in-training, huh?" I asked him, looking down at my wound with a sad smile. Bakugou scoffs at me and stands up after helping me.

  "Your not that shitty." He mumbled as he looked around to make sure we were truely safe. He noticed no one, but our K.O classmates in the food court. 

  "Did the great Bakugou try to cheer me up with a praise~?" I asked teasingly, my eyes showing I was a little shocked by it though. He tched and holds his hand out for me to take.

  "SHUT UP! Just get your lazy ass up!" He growled out. I smiled a bit and took his hand. He help pull me up to my feet with ease. I end up stumbling a bit from being pulled to fat up and landed into his chest. I quickly back up from him, trying to not seem embarrassed as I turn to walk away from him.