Chapter 14

"There some things you should know."

I could feel my eyes widen in fear and shock at the words

I could feel my eyes widen in fear and shock at the words. What does she have to tell me? I was scared to know...To know that there's somethimg about the very quirk I thought I had almost mastered. That I had a unknown part to it. It was crazy to me to think about. Sure new moves and such is understandable, but this was differant! It's crazy! It's scary... 

I gulped and look down at the small woman in her eyes, ready to hear it. At least...I hope I was ready to hear this. She noticed I was focus on what she had to say and set my -half bandaged- burnt arm down. 

   "You see, Dear. We had recived some reports made is Alaska. About an attempted murder by use of quirk at a local playground. We sent from heros to investagate. We learned through eye witnesses, that you were seen late at night, running from the playground, clearly distressed. The very night a small group of kids were burn, almost to death. We were able use the data we collected that...You were the cause of their pain." She explained, while looking me in the eyes.

  "W-What?" I mumbled, I must of looked like someone killed my cat. I could feel all color in my face being drained as I look down at my lap.

I was so sure that day that no one saw me. I was so sure no way it would conntect to me. I thought I killed them...At least I know they couldn't of said anything. They must of been too scared that I might of killed them if they told. I would never...not that they knew that.

Wait....My hair...My blood...DAMNIT! How could I of been so stuipd! I forget actual DNA?! Damnit I'm a effing idiot! Was she going send me to jail?! O-Or...worse...Expell me?! 

I started having trouble breathing as I squeeze my pant legs. Recovery Girl must of seen the fear in my eyes and placed her hands over mine. I could feel a warming aura from her touch. It was calming, making me able to regain my breathing.

  "We couldn't prove your reasoning for the attack since your so young. There wasn't much publicly known about you and we couldn't get your priative info for unknown reasons. So we didn't have anything about you, so when you enrolled into this school year, very late into the year might I add." She chuckled a bit as she rubs my hands. 

  "We got all your information, inculding your quirk and the way it works. Through this we realize you couldn't produce fire, just control fire, it stumped us. And there wasn't any fires nearby for you to control or any other signs your used something, so we at a lost on what to do. We were so sure it was you through DNA founded at the scene." She sighed and went back to bandaging my arm. The more she talked, the more anxiety that started to pump through my veins.

   "When we had to watch you do the exams to pass, we watched very closely and you didn't make any fires. We thought the reports were false." She went on as she finished bandaging me. 

My breathing became un-even as I looked around, thinking for a exit to run away. I was scared for my life. I didn't want to be expelled from the school of my dreams. Going to jail would ruin everything. I could never have a normal life again.