Chapter 8

"IKKI! It's time to get up!" Izuku's voice yelled from behind my door. I groaned in annoyance and pain as I gently turn over, so I'm on my good side. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the dry crusty, so I could see.

  "I'm up!" I yell back as I gently try to get out of bed, the swelling and all finally getting to me. I weakly sat up and ran a hand through my cury, messy hair.

Izuku took it upon himself to enter my room. He had the first aid kit with him and gave me a weak smile. I sighed and smile back at him.

  "Morning, I'm just here to change your bandages and then I'll be heading to U.A early." He explained. I nod and lift my shirt up enought for Izuku to access my dirty bandages. He walks over and knees down in front of me. He took gently and slowly took the bandages off, careful not to hurt me.

  "You should have Recovery Girl take a look at this." He explained as he started to clean the wound again. I wince every now and then from it stinging.

  "I...will when I get to...U.A." I say though gritted teeth to hold in any noise. He stops the moment the words left my mouth and looks at me in shock.

  "Your still planning to go to school?!" He asked me, hoping he heard me wrong. I just simply nod to him. 

  "You can't go like that!" He exclaimed, standing up. I crossed my arms and give him a look.

  "What about Mr. Aizawa? I heard he went to work when he was almost crippled. This is nothing compared to that, so I'm going." I explained as I try to finish the job he started. He sighed at my stubbornness and stopped me. He knew there was no stopping me once my mind was set to do something.

  "Okay, just take it easy. Your no hero, not yet at least." He explained and went back to cleaning my wound. His words hit my like a ton of bricks. I just stared blankly at my wall across from us. Just reflecting his words. 

Not yet...

  "IKKI-CHAN?!" Was the first thing I hear as I step into the classroom with Izuku to use as balance

  "IKKI-CHAN?!" Was the first thing I hear as I step into the classroom with Izuku to use as balance. I look over at Uraraka who was with the other girls who screamed my name. 

Momo steps up from the group and up to me. She smiled at me and bowed, shocking the crap out of me.

  "The girls and I would like to thank you for saving us at the mall yesterday. The Villain could of done something to us if you didn't help us." She explained as the girls nodded along with her words.

  "Yeah, we're so sorry you got so hurt because of it." Ura-chan added. I grinned at them as small tears in my eyes form. I looked up at them with a grin and quickly wipe the tears away. 

As I look around at everyone, my eyes landed on Bakugou, who's eyes were already on me. I look back at the girls with the same grin I had.

  "Don't be. I had to run back in to help you guys, but you should really be thanking Bakugou as well. Without his help I'll most likely be dead right now." I explained and turn to smile at the said male. Bakugou's eyes widen a bit as his cheeks turn a a light pink. He growled at me and shake his head to get rid of the blush.

  "SHUT IT FIRE BREATHE! I JUST FELT PITY FOR YOUR DUMBASS!" He yelled while crossing his arms and looking away from me. I giggled and walk over to his desk.He just looks at me with a glare, watching my moves to see what I would do. I slowly bend down, since he was seating at his desk. 

And hugged him.

  "LET GO OF ME, NERDETTE!" He screamed as he pushed me off him. His hands just so happen to land on my wounded side. I let out a yelp in pain as I step back from him, holding her sore side. Bakugou's eyes widen when he heard my yelp, making him stand up quickly.

  "Owie..." I whine a bit as I look down at my side. I saw a bit of blood start to stain my uniform top and slowly get bigger. I groaned in annoyance and pain as I try to figure out what to do. I was so focus on my thoughts I didn't see the shadow over me until I suddenly felt someone put their hands behind my head and knees.

  "AHH!!!" I screamed as I was thrown over someone's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

  "K-Kac-chan! I d-d-don't think th-hat's a g-go-"

   "Shut it, Deku." Bakugou growled, now realizing the person's shoulder I'm over is his shoulder.

I start blushing since I was wearing a skirt today because it was easier with my wound

I start blushing since I was wearing a skirt today because it was easier with my wound.  And is didn't help my butt just so happen to be next to his head. I swinged my legs and punched his back, trying to get him to let go of me.

  "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, highly embarrassed. Mina smirked smugly as Bakugou started walking out of the classroom. Bakugou had his hand placed firmly on the small of my back, since I was squirming, ingoring my pain in my side.

  "Stop f*cking moving or I'll drop you." He growled, as he stepped out to the hallways. By this time my face was as red as the flames my quick uses.

  "That's kinda the point!" I snap right back.

After awhile I realize this is fruitless, I give up trying to get out of his grip and let my body go limp as he carried me to wherever he wanted me to go.

  "Where are you taking me?" I asked, putting my elbow on his back and my head in my hand. I could feel him sigh-most likely from annoyance-and walk faster. 

  "To Recovery Girl, you dipshit." He growled out. I look at the back of his head and give him a confused look. 

  "I can walk." I commented, slowly getting annoyed by him.

  "Doesn't mean you would go." He counters. I open my mouth to reply but nothing came. He had a point.

  "That's what I thought." He mumbled and then went quiet. I felt a bit awkward, I mean who wouldn't in my predicament. I'm over a guy's shoulder -whom I don't really like- in a effing skirt! 

   "Why are you helping me?" I asked, I needed my questions answered. He suddenly stops walking, looking down. I tilt my head in confusion, waiting for him to speak.

  "I....I-I Don't f*cking know, okay?!" He yelled at me and suddenly he lifted me up and off his shoulder, placing me on my feet once again. 

I look up at him, staring into his ruby red eyes with my green ones, trying to figure out what he was thinking. Bakugou in return, stared right back at me. Our bodies happen to be close to each others, but it was different from the other times we were this close. It wasn't us challeging each other, but just standing in silence and peace. 

Suddenly in one quick movement, he had me pinned to the wall, bodies pushing up against each other. I was in utter shock as I kept my stare on him. His face was close way to close to mine, with this really pissed off look on his face.

   "Why are you so damn cute?" He whispered to me as he leaned down closer to my own face. I could feel my face heat up as his lips got close to mine. I tilt my head a bit confusion at his words, trying to wrap my head around what was f*ck was going on.

 "Wha-MHF!"