U.A

"KANA! WAKE UP YOUR BROTHERS!" I yelled up at the stairs to my teenage daughter.

  "WHATEVER!" She yells back. I sighed and went back to cooking the kids breakfast. I suddenly hear yelling and loud explosions. I groaned a bit and turn off the stove and walked up the stairs. 

The noise was coming from Takeshi's room. Of course it was. I open the door and crossed my arms at all three of my children.

Takeshi and Kana were in the middle of using their quirks on each other while Yuki was trying to stop them with his quirk.

I face palm and shake my head.

  "Why did I chose to have kids with the walking time bomb? It was only going to make more walking time bombs..."I whisper to myself. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on mine.

  "Oi! Brats! Get your asses downstairs and in chairs, eating your breakfast in five minutes!" Katsuki commanded the kids. They straighten up and even f*cking salute to him. Kana and Yuki run past us and either into their rooms or down stairs while Takeshi quickly runs to his closet.

Katsuki pulled me out of our son's room and into the hallway. He smirks at me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

  "Good Morning, Sparky." He states. I smile up at him. And say good morning back. I took his hand and lead him down the stairs where all the kids were eating their breakfast.

    "Hey Little shit! Are you excited for your first day at U.A?" Katsuki asked Kana as he took his seat at the table. I down in mine and waited to hear what she says.

  "F*CK YEAH I AM!" She yells and grins at her father. He smirks at her.

  "You got first in the entrance exam, right?" He asked her. She smirks proudly.

  "You bet! I'm not letting some wanna be loser out do me! I AM the number 2 hero's daughter! I gotta show them the Bakugou's are people you don't mess with!" She explained as her hands lit up with fiery explosions. 

Like Father like daughter...

  "THAT'S MY GIRL!" He grinned and got up to hug her. She happily hugs him back. She was always a Daddy's girl.

  I look over and saw Yuki was looking down at his eggs sadly. It hit me that he didn't get first in entrance exams like his siblings did.

I reach over and placed my hand on his and gave him a grin.

  "Don't worry about being first in the exams. Just because Kori beat you. You got second! And that's amazing none the less!" I explained cheerfully. He smiles a bit at me.

  "Thanks Mom." He smiles Katsuki tched a bit.

   "Plus, Your showing that Damn Deku and Half n Half's bastard kid your the best anyway! F*CK the test! Your better then Icy-hot and Deku's Kid!" He exclaimed with a smug smirk on his face. Yuki and I sweat drop as Takeshi and Kana agree with their dad.

  "Sweetheart....Shouto is your brother in law along with my TWIN brother....Your Kori's uncle...Kids. they're your Cousin..." I explained as I rub my forehead in annoyance. Yuki agrees with me.

Like Mother like Son.

Katsuki and the kids gave me a 'Shut up' look. I rolled my eyes at them.

  "Oh! Sweetie! what do your superhero outfits look like?!" I asked exictedly. Kana smirked and took her drawing out.

 Kana smirked and took her drawing out