Training

It was the weekend. I had no homework, no chores to do, no plans with friends. I had the whole day to myself and could do whatever I want. Hence why I was laying on my bed in a over-sized All Might shirt (Thanks to Izuku) and short-shorts.

I laid there, staring at the ceiling, calm, relaxed. Nothing could mess this u-

Ding

I groaned at the sound of my phone going off. I lazily rolled away from my phone. 'I'll answer it later. Whoever it is would of called if it's important.' I thought to myself as I slowly close my eyes to rest. 

Ding

It goes off again. I ignore it.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

DING
DING

   "ALRIGHT!" I yelled at my phone as I turn over and reach for my aggressively vibrating phone. I grabbed it and turn to lay on my back. I unlock the phone and see who the f*ck was texting me.

Lord Explosion Murder

messaged 7

I raised a brow in confusion at my phone. 'Why would Bakugou message me 7 times?' I thought to myself as I click on the message and see what he said.

Hey you busy?-Lord Explosion Murder 11:34

You there?-Lord Explosion Murder  11:41

Sparky?-Lord Explosion Murder 11:42

Oi! Are you f*cking ignoring me?!-Lord Explosion Murder 11:42

... -Lord Explosion Murder 11:42

Ikki?-Lord Explosion Murder 11:43

IKKI?!-Lord Explosion Murder 11:44

I couldn't help, but smile softly at my screen as I roll my eyes. I was about to type, but it showed Bakugou calling me, as the song "Here comes the Boom" plays. I giggled at my choice of ringtone for him. I pressed answer and put the phone to my ear, only to get a ear full of screams on the other end.

   "WHY THE F*CK HAVE YOU NOT BEEN ANSWERING MY TEXTS, SPARKY?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU FOR A SECOND!!!" Bakugou screamed into the phone. I push the phone away from my -now ringing- ear as I wait for him to either calm down or stop screaming.

Once he was done, I put the phone back to my ear and sighed.

  "I didn't answer you at first because I was planning to take a nap. Wait, were you worried about me~?" I teased him at my realization at his words. I couldn't help, but blush at the thought of Bakugou being worried of me.

  "I- What?! N-NO?! WHY WOULD I BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!" He stuttered out. His words hurt me a bit. I let out a sad sigh unknowingly. 

  "I mean....Your not weak. You can handle yourself well." He adds on. I feel my eyes widen a bit at his words as a grin appears on my face. I mess with a piece of my green curls I call hair.