Chapter 6

"IKKI!!!!" 

The pain and worry of Bakugou's voice rang out in my ears. After that, everything around me became background noise. As if in slow motion, I fall to the cold cemented floor, my own blood flowing freely around me. I could see blurry figures in my line of vision was Bakugou fighting Kisho. I weakly hold my hand out to him, trying to muster out words, before the blood lost consumes me.

   "Baku-....gou....Don't fi-ght...him..." I gasp out as blood spilled from my mouth. If a simple action from a metal pipe being jabbed into my lower ribs can do this damage to me...What if it was a stronger quirk? If I'm this weak...how am I going to me a hero? I spit out the irony taste of my blood and place both my hands on the floor, slowly trying to push myself up. I look down at the blood pouring out from the metal pipe stuck into my body.

I secretly using the flame from one of the sparks from Bakugou's explosions. I used my other hand to swiftly pull the pipe out -very painful may I add- and use my flamed hand placing the palm of my hand over the wound, the fire burning the wound, cauterizing it. The blood soon stopped bleeding, much to my relief. Due to the auick thinking. I was able to not die. 

I keep the flame in my palm as I slowly, but surely get up on my feet. I was brought back to reality as my blood trailed down my body, but thankfully I could feel my blood though my body instead of out.

Now that I got that fixed, I quickly look around to see what was happening, to find Bakugou being held up by the throat. The hand Kisho used to choke him was un-gloved. An anger flew through me as I glared hard at him and charge at him. I enflame my feet, jumping up and kicking Kisho in the face. Kisho dropped Bakugou, who coughed as his re-gained his breathing, and turned to me in shock. Once Kisho got a good look of me, his eyes sparkled a bit as he smirked. 

   "Well if it isn't, Ikki~! How have you been my dear? From how you look right now, I'll say unpleasant." He teased. I growled at him and got into a fight stance.

  "You messed with the wrong b*tch! You hurt my friends, so I hurt you more!" I exclaimed as my arms and legs has flames surrounding them. He chuckled at me as he looks down, his eyes being shadowed by his hair.

  "Oh really~? We'll see about that." Kisho states in a cold voice, tiling his head up to look me in the eyes. My eyes widen as his white eyes turn into a teal color, to a blue and finally a purple. 

Suddenly a flash of white light goes

(Warning, Kinda gorey and bulling gone too far

(Warning, Kinda gorey and bulling gone too far. Skip this chapter if this triggers you at all) 

"But Uncle!-" A young me who was only 12 at the time exclaimed. My uncle looks at me in anger. I quickly turn my gaze to the floor. All I wanted was to hang out with people who didn't know about my past. Who knew me for me. A real chance at friendship, but My uncle knew how hard I wanted to work for becoming a hero, but he also knew how weak I was and WHO exactly those people were. I didn't know who they were at the time, but I wished a listened to him.

I still stuipdly snuck out of the house late, late at night. I went to go meet these kids who were a few years older then me.

I got to the park like they said to meet at. I waited for a hour for them. I was sitting on the swings, when they finally showed up, but they brought things things with them...

The one of the girls brought scissors while the other girl had a camera. The boys were different. One brought a bat, one had their quirk activated while the last had a bucket of paint with him.

  "W-what are those for?" I asked, scared for the answer. I slowly got off of the swing, but the boy with a bat came up to me and pushed me onto the ground with his hands. 

  "There for you, Your wanna-be- Hero! You don't even HAVE a quirk!" The guy with the bat -let's call him Jake- exclaimed. 

Ha...They thought I was quirkless since they knew I had a twin brother that was. I did never talk about me having a quirk or anything about it. I could see why they thought that.

  "B-But! I d-" My head swings to the side as Jake has just hit me with the bat. I held the tears back as I try to get up to run away, but the guy with his quirk on, used it to pin me to the ground, The dirt around me warp and wrap around my arms and legs, keeping me to the ground. Jake laughs evilly and hits my back with the bat. I cry out in pain as tears fall. The girls laughed at me as Jake hit me over and over and over and over again with the bat. 

Once Jake was tired, he stopped, getting me a breather as I cried my eyes out. The tears just runs down my face with blood mixed into them.

  "Your turn girls~!" Jake stated. The one with the scissors runs over to me and grabs a chunk of my hair, and cut it off. My eyes widen and I try to pull my hair from her grip, but she had a iron grip of it. As She grabbed random chunks of my hair and cut at random angles and lenghs, I just  cried for her to stop. Of course she didn't. Once she was done. My hair that was once to my butt, was now a uneven mess to my shoulders

Lastly, the last guy with the paint comes over to me and dump it on me. The paint was in my hair, my clothes, my wounds and a little in my mouth as I cried loudly. Praying to god for this to stop. They all laughed at me, laughing at my pain, my humiliation. The girl with the camera comes up to me and holds the camera up.

  "Say 'Cheeessee'~!" She cooed evilly at me while holding up the peace sigh. I glared at her as she took the picture.

I had ENOUGH

I had ENOUGH with everything, being bullied at school, people thinking I'm useless, my Aunt and Uncle not truly caring for my well being.

I WAS DONE

My whole body engulfed in flames, my eyes, my hair and clothes. Everything on fire. The bullies stepped back in shock. I ripped my arms from the ground and held my arms up, ignoring the pain I felt as I did so. I glared at them with rage. I wasn't all there in the moment, I let out a large blast of fire at them, I could hear their screams and cried for help, but I didn't give any mercy. They didn't for me. 

I stop after a few seconds and saw them on the sand. Crying in pain from the third and fourth degree burns . I smirked as my flames slowly died down, until they were nothing. 

I snapped back into my senses when I heard sirens in the distance. I curse to myself and limp my way from what I did. I did a horrible thing...even if they did something bad to me...I almost killed these people...I was as bad a villain...