Chapter 9

"Wha-MHF!" I was cut of by Bakugou's rough hand covering my mouth. He quickly held his pointer finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. As much as I wanted to rip him a new one for saying something like that, while he was pushed up against me, I stayed quiet. 

(A/N How mad are you that they didn't kiss? *Insert troll face*)

 After a few seconds, we suddenly can hear voices from around the corner. I kept quiet to listen on what they were talking about that Bakugou just HAD to hear, so it had to be something big. Bakugou wasn't the type to shut up for no reason, he had a big mouth after all. 

  "Are you sure about this?" A deep males voice asked.

  "I'm very sure about this Aizawa." A -what sounded like- old woman's voice.  

  "Would she be a threat if she doesn't learn to control it?" I now know as our teacher, Aizawa, asked the old woman.

There was silence after he asked the question. Causing my own mind to race with my own questions. What felt like ages the woman finally replied to answer him.

   "I honestly don't know if Ikki is. Only time can tell." The Woman stated. My eyes widen when I heard my name leave her mouth. What did they mean by me being a threat? I would never hurt anyone willingly! How could they think that?! I wanted to be a hero, it's why I'm here!

 I was so caught up in my own thoughts, I failed to hear the footsteps that were coming closer to Bakugou and I. This caused me to panic more on what to do, so we wouldn't get caught listening to them, but Bakugou grabbed my chin to make me look up at him. Looking into his fiery red eyes slowly calmed me down some magical way. Making me forget all about how close we actually were. 

Bakugou, whom was already close to my face, closed his eyes and quickly leaned closer to me. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, and a second later I felt something....soft on my lips. My eyes widen as I realized...

Bakugou

Was

Kissing

Me  (A/N Your welcome :3)

I could feel my body freeze in shock, As well as my face burning red. I looked at him as he kisses me softly and oddly...gently  

After a few seconds of processing what was going on, I slowly closed my eyes and gently kissed him back. Bakugou lets go of my chin once I was going along with it and placed his hands on my hips. I, in return, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. If possible at this point.

I had no idea what I was doing or what made me do it. It just felt so right, but I knew it was so wrong...I didn't care for once though. I just let myself enjoy this new feeling with him.

 That was until we heard someone clear their throat. I snapped out of my trace as my eyes open. I gasped when I realized what exactly I was doing and with?! I quickly pushed Bakugou off me and glance over to see who caught us and saw Mr. Aizawa, whom was giving us a displeased look, much like a father when his kid comes home past cerfew.

   "What is the meaning of two of my students doing...that...when you two should be in class?" He asked us, crossing his arms as he looked down at us. I cleared my throat to try to get rid my embarrassment....Which failed.

   "I was heading to see the nurse about my wound and since I didn't know where was. Bakugou was showing me the way..."I explained while looking at the ground. I shyily kicked a small pebble on the ground. I couldn't bare to look at our homeroom teacher in his face at the moment.