Break up to make up

(Hey readers. I'll be starting school in less then two (Maybe one)weeks so I'll have less time to write in my story, So I'm making this chapter be a little bit of a one-shot, Based in the future of MY story. It's all canon to MY story so don't get confused XD)

*Seven years later*

I sighed as I sat my lazy butt on my couch, flipping though channels on my T.V. 

It was my day off from hero-ing, so I was extremely bored. Having nothing to do. 

All my friends were either doing hero stuff, had plans or were with love ones.

Suddenly as I flipping channels, The news channel caught my eyes. It was my brother, saving the day once again. I was so proud of my twin. He got his dream of being the number one hero, just like All might.

But this time was different. He wasn't defeating some random villain. He had help from the number two hero. The screen flashed to the said hero. 

Ground Zero

My eyes widen at the man. My ex-boyfriend back in U.A, Bakugou Katsuki. It's been a good few years since I last saw him. I sighed and turned off the T.V. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. The memories rushed back to me. I held back the tears.

  "BARK BARK BARK!!!" A dog barked at me, jumping onto my lap. I lift my head and looking at my pet Pomeranian, Nuke. I smiled and pet his blonde fur. No surprise I named him after Kat- Bakugou. I got Nuke when I was still with Bakugou.

It was because Nuke was like a dog version of Bakugou. 

Hmm...Maybe I should give him a call. To catch up. Yeah! Catch up. I lift Nuke off me and took out my phone. I look though my contacts and found his name...I haven't had to call him since the break up and forgot to change his caller id back from

'My Expulsion boy'   

My heart clenches a bit at the name. He wasn't mine anymore. I suck it up and quickly click call. I have a mini panic as I wait for him to pick up.

  "What am I going to say?! Oh god I haven't talking to him every since the break up." I mumble to myself as I wait.

  "Sparky? Why the f*ck are you calling me?" The familiar gruff voice of my Ex asked me on the other line. I hold back a squeal of surprise. I clear my throat and rubbed my arm.

  "O-oh...Uh. Hey Ka-I mean Bakugou! Well...You see, I realized we haven't seen each other in a long while...So, uh-" 

  "Quite you f*cking stuttering and spit it out or I'll hang the f*ck up on you." He growled out. I could tell he was annoyed with me. I took a deep breath.