3.3 - London - Olly

Ivy's POV

After a long fun day of walking, talking to people, writing notes and taking pictures to report to the office back in LA, I'm ready to meet Niall and tag along to the concert he was going to. He picks me up from the venue where my event is held and we drive around to the O2 Arena while I caught him up with all the amazing things I've seen all day. Since he had VIP tickets and access to the backstage, we avoided all the crowd and head directly to our seats because the show was about to start.  the music starts, the crowd cheers, and I'm highly anticipating the artist entrance cause I still have no idea who it is since we entered from the back door and totally missed the sign. And then Olly Murs came in.

'Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me it was Olly's concert!' I ask excitedly.

'You never asked!' He chuckles.

'Yeah, I guess I haven't!'

'You like Olly?'

'Of course I do! I mean I don't know many of his songs, but the ones I know I just love! He's very talented!'

'That's great! I was a bit worried you wouldn't enjoy this. I'll take you backstage with me when the concert is over.'

The concert was amazing, I watched Niall sing and support his friend, we danced together and I sang along to the songs I knew. But even though the concert ended the night is far from over.

He walks me backstage to where Olly and his band were supposed to be. Niall knew everyone so he's greeting everyone. I'm feeling a little awkward because I don't know any of them, except Olly, by looks, but he's not in the room yet. He introduces the band to me, naming them one by one and then introduces me.

'This is my Ivy! I mean Ivy, she's not... mine or anything... umm.. Where's Olly he should be here by now!'

'Niall! Hey! Thank you for coming' Olly says entering the room.

'Wouldn't miss it for the world! How are you bud? Haven't seen ya in forever!' He gushes.

'I'm good! Tour's been great so far, and it's only starting! What about you? How've you been? And I believe we haven't met yet! Hello! I'm Olly!'

'Hi! I'm Ivy! Great show! Really loved it! You're very talented!' I gush.

'Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!' He said then looking back at Niall.

'She's Niall's' One of the guys teases.

'Oh really? I didn't know you were dating anyone!'

'I'm not really. Don't get me wrong I'd love to, she's amazing. But we're still getting to know each other.'

Olly looks back and forth at our awkward blushing figures and then says.

'Well, that was sufficiently awkward! Let's go grab some pizzas and beers!'

We go to a pizza place and order what we came for. Random topics are flowing, sharing tour stories, joking around and laughing. But when the pizzas arrived and we start eating everyone just stop what they are doing and look at me. I'm confused a little, but then I realise that I'm the only one about to use the knife and fork. I put them down and then say while laughing slightly.

'Sorry! Didn't mean to offend anyone!' Then I proceed with eating the slice of pizza using my hands only.

'So, Ivy!' Olly started in an amused tone, 'How long have you known Niall for?'

'Umm... like late 2016 I guess? When he released this town? Oh, you mean like personally!'

'Yeah like when did you first meet?'