10.4 - Carefree - Liam

Ivy's POV

We get back to the hotel after lunch. I go wash my hands, but when I come back to the bedroom, Niall is standing there staring at me, while a dress is laying on the bed next to him. It's a casual floor-length navy blue dress, sleeveless and a V-neck type of neckline. It's very cute and I like it, but I don't understand what's it doing there.

'Niall?' I ask sceptically.

'I have a party to go to tonight. I want you to come with me.'

'What party?'

'A birthday party.'

I take my phone, look at the date today. 29th of August. Could it be?

'Who's is it?' I ask again.

'By the look on your face, I think you know!'

I clap my hands excitingly. I'm gonna meet Liam! This is amazing!

'You really want me to meet him?'

'He's the one who wants to meet you. He was like I want you to come but only if you bring Ivy with you!'

'He knows me?'

'Of course he does, Princess. I talked to him about you since we were in London! He knows everything.'

'Aww!! That's so cute!! Who else is coming?'

'It's a party. Lots of people are coming. But I'm assuming you mean from the band. It's just me and Liam.'

'Alright! When is it? Do I need to start getting ready or we still have time?'

'We still have some time. Anything on mind?' He says, grabbing my hand, pulling me into him, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly.

'Hmm... I don't know, but looks like you do.' I tease.

'Maybe...'

I wrap my arms around his neck, lean in. At first, I just graze my lips against his, building up the tension. The tension that's been accumulating ever since I saw him in that suit 10 days ago. I start with a light peck on his lips, before locking our lips together, fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces. Soft, sweet, delicate as if made of glass and if we're too hard, it would shatter. But the more time passes, the more the temperature rises, the hungrier the kiss gets. It's not just our lips that's connecting anymore. I run my hand through his soft floofy hair, while he runs his all over, from my neck to the dimples in my back at the bottom of my spine.

Niall's POV

We get to Liam's birthday party, and I immediately take her to see Liam.

'Happy Birthday mate!' I wish Liam.

'Thank you! Thank you for coming! And you must be Ivy!' He asks for a hug, which she accepts.

'So you're the girl who has stolen Niall away!' He adds.

'I wouldn't really say stolen, I mean he's here isn't it?'

'Yeah, now. But I remember a few months earlier, you were in London, and he ditched Harry and me after dinner just to see you!'

'I am so sorry! I told him he should've stayed with you! I told him to tell you I'm sorry! Niall, didn't you pass the message?'

'Relax, I'm just messing with you. He actually did. You're very sweet and kind. I'm so glad you two found each other! It's nice to finally meet you after everything he told me about you!'

'Yeah, it's nice to meet you too!' She gushes.

'Well, I have to go say hi to my other guests now. But I'll see you in a bit. Enjoy the party!'