Prologue:1997, The Past

Kalels. POV

"Let me go" I shouted, feeling the leather gloves of the strange men in white gripping harder on my four arms.

"Jesus, this girl is strong for a eight year old" said the tall gangly man to my right. I had to think of something to get free, to get home. If home was still there if my parents, were still there if they were even, alive.

After all when the men attacked the small town of Owl Creek, only adults were left at least thats what I saw but I wish I hadent. We had been walking so long my bare feet started to bleed from the sticks and thorns of the forest floor. It didn't bother me, I was used to pain but my feet botherd me. "There so tiny" I said to myself I was then jerked close to the gangly man that had a firm grip on me "you say something little girl" I stared in his eyes "huh, answer me" he then yelled. "You know that's no way to talk to a lady" I then not thinking spit in his eyes in discused he jerked back and wiped his eyes letting go of me.

I jabbed the man on my left in the stomach with my arm making him fall to the forest floor in pain. Which let me escape and run as far as I possibly could. I thought of running home seeing mama and papa and running into there arms but it's"too risky" I said whispering to my self. Which I found myself doing a lot lately but I had to keep my mind on running on breathing on how I could possibly live out here alone. And I don't know how long I'd be alone if I'd be alone Forever.