Friends:2014, Present

We walked to frist period English together not talking for what seemed like a eternity. Until he finally spoke up "hey, so were do you sit at lunch" I looked up at his chocolate brown eyes and finally spoke.

Anthony's. POV

"Ummm, really wherever I mean I depends on whos sitting there". I smiled I loved the sound of her voice, and I think I might love he- "no" I said on accident. "You ok" she looked insulted. "Yeah im fine just kinda off today, but I was wondering if maybe you'd like to hang with us at lunch". She seemed happy and to me thats all that matters.

We finally got to our class I sat in the couse that's were my friends sit. Although I saw Kalel heading for the front so I motioned her back to us. "Sit, back here come on" she hurried to sit at the desk next to me.

"What" she said "well dont people usually sit by there friends" Mari chuckled "more like sit by you". She had her face stuck in her phone as usual. I looked at her with a shut the hell up face. But of course she didn't see me, Kalel suddenly put her hand on my shoulder "it's ok I like sitting by you".

"Awwwww" I turned around to see Melanie with her hands on her face making goo goo eyes. "Really" I sat back in my seat to see Kalel blushing like crazy. It made me smile. That and how beautiful she was.

Her hair drapped on her shoulders her eyes the most perfect of green. And her small elf like nose. Maby I do lov- "Anthony - Anthony" I awoke from my gaze to see Kalel shaking my shoulders "Hey its time for lunch".