Date:2014, Present

We all walked together to lunch. The campus was all open, so hallways were out side. Kalel started to shiver from the almost ice rain. I took off my jacket "cold" she looked up at me and nodded. I put my jacket over her shoulders. "Thanks".

She slowly moved closer to me and made contact with my shoulder.

Kalels. POV

I felt the same warmth and safty as I always did around him. We finally got to the cafeteria. Everybody was staring at me and Anthony. "Umm, why is everyone looking at us".

"There jealous" Mari said looking up from her phone. Sawyer grabed my shoulder "Where like the popular kids" his girlfriend Jenna continued. "So when theres a new popular girl everyone is gonna want to see who".

"Sawyer lets go get a spot, k" he nodded "come on Ian" Melanie grabbed ahold of his hand. "Im coming jesus Mel" he stumbled under his feet. I chuckled at his clumsiness.

I heard Anthony sigh. "Something wrong" he grinned. And looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes. He kept starring at me "Has anyone ever told you your beautiful" I started to blush uncontrollable. "No," I said quickly. He stuck him hands in his jean pockets and we walked to the saled bar sense im vegan. I could see him starring at me out the corner of my eye.

"You know what we should hang out sometime" I looked at him in aww. "Like hang out or hang out" he smiled "No like a date". "I'd like that" now I could feel my face burning like a stove top. Luckily the lunch bell rang so I wouldn't make a complete fool of myself. Anthony had disappeared in the large crowd. But I saw him walking out the door I rushed over to come up right behind him. I jumped to reach his cheek and kissed him a turned around hopefully he wouldn't notice. But I had to look back to see him blushing and watching me leave.