#14:2014, Present

Both of us giggled as we climbed the ladder to the tree house. It was getting dark and the sun was setting it was perfect. The way the bare light bulbs lit up the night. We stayed in the world he created for hours playing games, laughing for no reason, and just talking.

"So what music do you listen to" he asked trying to hold back laughter. "Umm, Panic at the disco, nine inch nails, Hollywood undead, and the gorillaz". All he did was high five me but in the process my red jacket sleeve slipped down. Uncovering my print #13. He looked at my arm, and looked shocked.

Anthonys. POV

I saw the markings on her arm. Its like time stopped thinking of the pain she was put through to. "Unbearable" I said she looked at me and quickly covered her arm again. I scooted closer to her, I put my hand on her arm "its ok, I know". I pulled up the back of my shirt, so she could see #14. Printed at the top of spine.

"You, h-ow did you g-et,...away", I chuckled. If it wasent for the girl I followed I couldn't of got away. She let me stay with in the abandon shack until the people came and took her away,iv never seen her sense. "I followed a gi-" I stopped and looked at her. Those green eyes too familiar and the perfect smile.

"Anthony I-, s that you" she was full blown crying. I think I was to, she grabbed my hand and turned it over. It was the cross we cut into our hands so we would find each other someday. She gave me her hand and turned it while shaking.

Same cross, same love, but diffrent time. "You, have no idea how long iv waited for you" I said to her almost crying so hard I couldn't speak. " I love you" I hugged her she rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you too".