Forest: 2014, Present

We had only driven 5 minutes but it was waty to quiet for me. I reached my hand for the raido "how about some music" he looked at me and nodded.

      (Ho) I been trying to do it right. (Hey) I been living a lonely life. (Ho) I been sleeping' here instead. (Hey) I been sleeping' in my bed. (Ho) I been sleeping' in my bed. (Hey Ho). (Ho) so show me my family. (Hey) all the blood that I will bleed.

      He reached out to turn it down and without looking away from the road he said. "So what was up with friday" I felt so embarrassed my face again felt like a stove top. "Oh you remember that huh" he blushed to "ugh yea-h" we started to laugh together. "How, could I possibly forget the best moment of my life" I looked at him with a lot of confusion and blushed again.

      Before I could answer he pulled over. "Ok this is it " I just stared ahead. "Umm, its just a forest" he laughed and got out of the car. "Just follow me" I grinned "okay" he opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out. But my heel slipped and I fell into arms. He just smiled, "you okay there" I chuckled "yeah I think so".

      We walked together into the forest. It was amazing the leaves were orange,brown, red, and yellow. "Its beautiful" I said while stepping on a stone to reach the other side of the stream. " Just like you" I hoped onto the bae "yeah, right".

      I turned around to see leaves dangling on strings. It was like a large wall, Anthony came up behind me "were here". "Wow, did you do this" he nodded. "Go on inside," while pulling back the drapped leaves my breath was taken away. "Y-ou, no, you didnt" he giggled "dont hurt yourself there"

      It was amazing there was a tree house filled with lit candles and a bon fire pit surrounded with tree logs for chairs. It was surrounded with drapped leaves and dangling light bulbs. "Did you do all this" he nodded " yeah, its were I go to clear my head". He walked in and held out his hand "coming" I grabbed his hand "yeah".