Pain:2014, Present

"So," said Melanie starring at me. I hesitated to speak, they all starred at me in annoyance. "There gone", "What do you mean gone" said Mari all wide eyed. "Kalels mom said they've been gone all weekend", ian rolled his eyes "they probably are just having a fase".

      "No Anthony wouldn't just leave unless it was really important", Jenna of course knew this, her and Anthony had been friends sense the first days of high school. "And, I think I know were they are" "Well, were are they". All of us starred at Jenna, she breathed deeply, "The Forest".

Kalels POV

      I layed down next to Anthony everything was quite. Only the birds and longing wind could be heard. There was almost no more leaves on the trees. It was getting colder these days. Snow would fall soon.

      I heard russeling from the bushes behind the tree house. "What was that" I said whispering to myself not to wake Anthony. I looked out the small window in the back of the cabin. It was just Buki.

       She strutted over to the bottom of the ladder."How did she get out", I climbed down to the frost croverd ground. She came rushing towerds me. She was shivering and so was I. "How did you get out, huh momma", she stopped purring and looked forward. Into the cold damp woods.

      I heard a car coming towerds us, I stood up my long emraled hair blew in the wind. But I have gotton used to the cold weather in Castle Rock. I mean any sain person would not be wearing a tank top and ripped jeans in winter, but I am.

       It was Ians car, it pulled up in such a hurry it almost hit me. Melanie slung the door open and rushed towerds me. "What are you gu-" she interrupted me by slapping me in the face. "What was that for", I said screaming it as loud as I could.

       Anthony came in from behind me. "Whats going on" he said concerned. Mari stepped up from beside Melanie, "Your mom is looking for you Kalel, and everyone in school won't stop making rumors about the disappears of Kalel and Anthony, plu-"

      Buki starrted to neal down and hiss witch distracted Mari mid-sentence. She ran towards the car and hopped into the open door. We stood quite while there was more russeling from the bushes behind us. The wind blew even more ferociously then before. Crows cawed and flew out of the trees above. Anthony held me tighter, I turned towerds him "Whats wrong" he then only fell to his knees and screamed in true Pain.