The People:2014, Present

Kalels POV

       " Kalel! Hurry! Wake up! Were gonna die!!" My eyes slowly opened. I was still very dizzy I couldn't make out what was happening but something did get my attention. A mazzive gungy roaw that filled the air with terror. I sat up very quickly and saw Anthony looking forward, into our worst fears eyes.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Anthonys POV

       Kalel sat up beside me the pain had stopped but the terror hadent. Strange guys mabey around me and Kalels age walked towerds us as if the screaming did not fase them, not even a little. Kalel stood up beside me. She walked towerds them.

        She stood in front of the man who held a gun. She looked down at it, " I know who you are, you killed my family and tried to kill me" she then punched him in the face. The wind and screams had stopped.

       Blood came from the guys nose, and he looked at her for just a second. " You shouldn't of done that" thunder then struck from a distance and then a last grungy roaw came from the woods behind them.

Kalels POV

       He then reached for my arm quickly I grabbed his hand and twisted his arm. He pulled back making me fall to the ground. I pushed my feet up and turned around. He swung a punch I dropped to bloke and grabbed his gun from his belt. I then kicked his foot while laying on the ground under him. He fell face first and I stood to my feet. Pointing to his forehead with the gun.

     I tried to catch my breath, "now what do you want". He put his hands up "its what it wants" he smiled a weak grinn and thunder and lighting hit in the same spot in the distance. I then saw a young woman look up at me and from the crowd behind the man on the ground in front of me. " Its hungry and dying to see you"

      Before I could blink she threw a knife at my leg and it stuck there in my thigh. I fell down on my back. A girl standing next to the one with the knife looked at me. All of a sudden pain filled my body it felt as though my inside wear on fire. Anthony grabbed the gun from my hand and shot it at the knife thrower.

      The bullet stopped right in front of her face she grabbed it and then opened her hand. It was a black and blue butterfly it fluttered in the air. She looked at it and my pain stopped. But the butterfly went lymp and landded on her hand, it died almost instantly. Then I felt the gun drop next to me and then Anthony dropped to the ground beside me. I pulled out the knife from my leg and fought the erge to close my eyes but I lost and went into darkness.