Another Time:2014, Present

Anthony's. POV

      I ducked and expected the worst but suddenly I was coverd in ash. She saved you I heard I quikly turned around. There was a child standing by a tree. Run Anthony I may have sufferd from her wrath but you dont have to, now go, go find you true love. I recanized her, "Cea, but i thought you were dead"

       She lifted a hand and walked towerd me. She touched my face but her hand went straight threw. She whisperd I am, now go my old friend find her shes waiting. I could tell she focused real hard and kissed my forehead. Then she dissaperd to nothing.

      "ANTHONY" I heard her and I ran, I ran like I have never runed before."KALEL" I yelled while a tear ran down my face but I wasent sad I was happy. Happy to hear her voice.

      I saw it a massive hole up a head not to far. "Kalel" I yelled stubbeling to my knees. "Kalel," I said breathing hard and smiling. "Why are you in a hole" she laughed and slapped her sides "I have no idea, but why arent you in a hole" she said raseing her eye brows.

       "I dont know but lets worry about getting you out of a hole" she nodded "thats a good idea". I turned around to see nothing but trees. "Hey i got a rope" I heard Kalel say, I gave her a WTF face "Do you just carry around ropes with you" she huffed "no its this" she threw up a old necklace.

      "It can do alot of things and make alot of things" I shrugged "well ok, wered you get it". She threw the rope to me and started climding it "Thats a story for another time". She climbed up and out and kissed me and of course, I didnt say anything becouse who would.