Lost:2014, Present

Mari's. POV

Kalel had passed out again! The guy that Kalel had beat up started to walk forword, and the rest followed. The wind whistled, suddenly he grabbed my throat and threw me on the ground. I felt the earth under my hands and pulled forword. Sreams, lots of screams, load bloodcurdeling screams. Then I saw jenna run for the car and jump in, then Saywer was carrieing Anthony and Ian followed behind. "wheres Mel', Ian started to cry , then shook his head. 'Shes staying with Kalel and Anthony', "Well go get her', he started to pull onto the main road. 'It was her choice, and if she regrets it, well thats not my propblem'.

Kalels. POV

I didnt exactly pass-out I could still hear Mel over me. I also heard the faint noise of car tires on rost and leaves, and eventuley the sound drifted away.

no No NO STOP STOP KALEL!!!!!

Melanies. POV

They tried to pull me off of Kalel but I was to busy trying to wake her up to notice. 'where is product 14' 'the others took them cheif' 'lisens plat' '894UTY' said a girl with a pony tail and big doll like eyes she then ripped me off of kalel. 'Zoey hold her down until we have product 13 and in our hands ', 'got it' she said holding on to me tighter. A boy who looked similer to Saywer grabbed Kalels hands and tied them together. He then grabbed a siring from a dirty pocket and stuck it in her arm.

Kalels upper body flung it sel up, leaving her arms to dangle. she screamed in pain and a single strike of lighting struck the ground. Then she slowly layed in the boys arms , looking up at him wih sadend eyes. 'sshh' he said. Kalel was ethier dead or under Morphine. 'Ok im calling General hell send in a jeep so i can go get product 14, while im gone get the girl back to home base'. ' Greg what do i do about this one' she threw me infront of her in anger.

Ians. POV

This isnt right, I peeled the car around, 'what the-' 'Im going back' 'I knew you would' said Mari from the back seat.

Melanies. POV

He pulled out a pistal, 'Never leave scrapes behind' he cocked it and amied it right at me. The triger freed and only one milla secound later, she was standing in front of me, the girl who turned a butterfly to ash. everything had stopped except for the jeep behind me ian must have driven back to get me 'Ill only save you once so leave now, i cant hold it much longer' her nose started to bleed while she was talking to me. 'GO!' I stumbled while standing up and ran to the car awkwardly.

Opend the car door 'KALEL' i screamed before shutting it ' Ill keep her safe, just GO!'

I quikly shut the door and looked at Ian 'she,she saved my life'.