Left:2014, Present

• Dedicated to Kalel Cullen and Anthony Paddila for the happy 4 years they shared together.

Kalels, POV

My head hit against a metal door and bounced back on the floor. It was dark it was cold and no trust was in the air. I wasn't alone in the small space, the man from earlier who stabbed me was starring at me. I lunged back and hit the wall. 'Its ok IM not gonna hurt you' i scoffed 'say that to my leg, were am i and what do you want with me'. He grabbed my arm and I grabbed my pocket knife and slit his wrist. 'Never, touch me, again' he held his rist and murmured, but when he let go the cut was gone like i had never touched him with the blade. 'How did y-' but enough craziness has happened so i just let it go.

A beep came from the door behind him and i remembered the boy that came into the room he was the one that injected me with something. He held a clipboard in front of his face, 'She had a few cuts and scrapes on her but besides that shes fine, plus the tracker is planted so we''ll know if she escapes'.He walked out of the small room looking at me like he feared for my life and, well so did I. I was confused very confused, 'who's that and why do you need to know were I am'. He scoffed at my curiosity, 'that's Joey Graceffa, hes a medic at camp, oh and I'm Greg but people call me onision'.

'OK well tell me why I'm here and wheres Anthony', I was now mad beyond mad. 'oh, project 14 he escaped but we are looking for him as well, and we need you to ,sacrifice'. He sounded so open about it like it didn't matter like it was normal.'what why you you cant do that wh- why would you do that, i don't understand'. The jeep hit a massive bump and i went flying back. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my knife and threw at him it cut his face and while he was mumbling i swiped his gun from the leather strap. 'get me out of here now', he stood up in front of the pistil. Without thought I shot him but he didn't care he didn't flinch or,...die.

'I wouldn't of done that if I were you'. He then grabbed the pistil and hit me in the head with it, and i was out in seconds.

Anthonys. POV

I woke up in the back seat of the car and felt real dizzy. Everything was quiet really quiet. The last thing i could remember was seeing Kalel passout. I became very worried, 'wheres Kalel' I said confussed. Everyone shot up and stayed quiet, 'Ian where is she' a tear ran down my face. 'We-we left her' said Saywer crying himself.
My heart dropped into my stomach, I cupped my face with my hands and let out a quiet scream. 'How could you Ian, I was weak I-I I thought I was dying and as a friend I thought you would portect her'. I screamed while crying, 'I would always portect Mel no matter what, or Jenna'. I knew then I coudent even talk eneymore I was flat out crying. Jenna scooted over and whipped the tears from my eyes and hugged me 'Its ok Im-Im so so sorry,' she started to whisper . 'We all loved her very much but I know its the hardest on you' I layed my head on her legs and cryed more.

I know she wouldnt care we were friends sense the begining of middle school shes the only one who knows about me and Kalel when we were real little. 'I just hope shes ok'.