Black eyes:2014. Present

Gregs. POV

      'ZOELLA,' the door opened with a screech, she had a gun up. I put my hand over it and pushed it down 'Its fine, just get her out'. She walked over to Kalel an picked her up and threw her over her back. 'The pit', I breathed in deeply. Kalel, she was pretty but strong and so compassionate.  I felt terrible about it, but, only her and Anthony could save millions. So in response, I only nodded, 'ok' Zoe didn't seem to thrilled about either anx beford she walked out I heard Kalel scream and cry calling out "Greg no please you cant do this please" and then the sobbes faded off. I started to cry, because believe it or not Kalel, when we were only 4 were best friends. I actually loved her, but this was right I think.

Michaels. POV

      I was still thinking about what happened earlier, speaking of wich weres Kalel. I turned towerds Joey who was siting next to me. 'Weres product 13'. Her hesitated "uhhh Last thing i heard about her is Greg knocked her out'. I got up and dropped my apple that was in my hand and ran to the bunker room were they kept the prisoners. I was so mad everything froze around me, and my nose started to bleed.

         I saw Zoella stuck in the same spot while holding Kalels pony tail . Everything started up again and I grabbed my gun and shot Zoellas hand . She fell to the ground and I looked back at Kalel run I mouthed.

Kalels. POV

   I got to my feet and stumbled but when I had balance I ran as fast as I ever had in my life. The air broke like glass around me and I felt free. I looked up at the purple haze for sky and laughed. I brought my fingers to my lips and kissed them. As I put them in the air I whispered thank you to the heavens.

      After walking and running forever I decided to sit down and relax. The only thing I worried about know was Anthony. Was he ok was he hurt, was he, dead. The thought brought tears to my eyes.  But all I could was nothing. So I layed my head down on the cold frosted over leaves and tried to sleep. It was freezing out here. But when I was almost asleep something woke me up.

      The snow. It was snowing. But there was something else there was a lady in a white dress with black hair singing.
Laa.la. la la la laa.

     She seemed very happy with joy like shed never seen the world before or hadent seen it in a long time. I stood up and brushed off my clothes sense snow was covering me head to toe. " Umm hello".

      She quickly turned to look at me. " Kalel is that you" she said I was confused who was this woman and why and how did she know my name. "Ummm, I guess so" I said already knowing that my name was certainly Kalel. She looked very happy and calmly but quikly clapped her hands. "Yes yes iv been waiting for you," she motioned me towerds her. "Here dear let me see your arm" she said "quikly," I was surprised to see her so energetic but like she said I quickly shot up my arm. my examend  and so did I. But in suprise instead of the dreadful 13 it said. Found with a check mark acrossed it.

        "Great, but still surprising they sent you alone, ok lets get going" she took one last glance at me with black eyes that felt like they were carving into my soul.