Just one more night:2014, Present

The light bulbs were off for electrical reasons sense it was raining like crazy. Buki had fell asleep so we let her stay in the car. Anthony held my waist from behind me. He rested his head on my shoulder. I turned around and he looked starteld.

        I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both leaned into a long passionate kiss. He picked me up and I laughed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We both giggled into the kiss. The rain had completely soaked our clothes but honestly we didn't care.

       I broke the kiss and jumped down. "Ummm, you wanna head to the tree house, im a little wet" his eyes widend. "Yeah I think your more then a little wet" we both laughed and headed to the ladder.

       I crawled inside the small but comfortable house. Anthony made his way in behind me.  He starred at me in awe"I love you more, than anyone else in the world," he rubbed my face and leaned in to kiss me. I broke away for a second to say "I love you too ".

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

      We stayed in the same spot for what seemed like a couple of hours. Me resting on his chest. Talking, laughing, cuddling all night. But it was already 12:53 we had too go.

       "Hey, baby if were gonna go we need to get on the road" he grabbed my arm. "Just one more night, here, together". I was happy I love being here with him "awww, honey really, are you sure your cool with it". He was laying down so I sat on his stomach. "Yeah I mean this is were we had our first date". I started playing with his hair mid sentence. We both started to laugh, "What the heck are you doing"

        I laughed really hard along with him. He put his head on the floor well tried too. He ended up hitting his head on the wall and that only made us laugh harder. "Are you ok" I said covering my mouth. "Im fine as long as I'm with you", I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him, once more.