The Boy:1997, Past

I kept walking, my legs felt unwilling to proceed the long journey that layed ahead of me. Thinking kept me sain, thinking of sanctuary of maby, just maby, surviving and living like everyone else in the world.

I started to hear foot steps behind me. I didn't know if it was a animal, if I was going crazy, or the men that took me. Trying to be brave I turned around and pulled out my pocket knife "who's there, I swear to god if it-". A some what older then me looking boy came out from behind the tree. "Please d-ont hurt me" I put my pocket knife back in my boot.

"Who are you, what do you want" he walked closer to me "I'm Anthony - Anthony Padilla " he held out his hand. I grabbed his fingers and let go quickly. "I escape like you did" he turned around and lifted his shirt. At the top of his spine it labeled #14, I pulled up my sleeve to reveal the print #13.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

"So you stalked me" he chuckled "no I followed you without you realizing I was there". "So you followed me" he put his finger in the air to protest. "No I was examining where you were going" I face palmed myself. "Okay Anthony, you weren't obviously following me" he smiled "See I always win".

We both talked and walked for what seemed like forever. But finally we came acrossed something helpful, "look, a stream" I high fived him. We ran to it and jumped in finally getting clean feels amazing. After that we decided to go straight we walked not that far in fact until the best could possibly happen a abandoned shack. And I knew from that moment on this was my life, for now and the boy, the funny, cute, and caring boy would live it with me.