Long Time:2014, Present

Anthony kept screaming and screaming I could tell that the pain was getting worse. He fell to his side in agony, his shirt on his back began to steam. The tatoo #14 had burned through the fabric.

Then all of a sudden, a shot of pain, a burning feeling had struck my arm I held it in a imbrase. I then let go of Anthony fell to the ground on my back.

My arm felt as though it was ingullfed in flames. Sawyer grabbed his hair in confusion, " What the heck is going on" he said, "Do you think we know any more then you right now". Said Mari unwilling to hold back the anger.

She then rushed towerds me and tried to hold me down my body kept jerking uncontrollably. "Calmn down Kalel, your ok" I couldn't control the blood curdling screams either. " my hand is burning" I said yelling at her. Jenna ran to Mari as fast as possible.

She put her hand on Maries shoulder. "You have to keep Anthony conscious I'll take care of her " Mari blocked Jenna from touching me, she breathed softly in confusion. "Mari, im fine I got her."

Mari was actually protecting me it was so surprising I almost forgot about the pain , for a moment.

"Anthony are you there stay with us" I heard Mari call out. I felt Jenna shaking me "Kalel Kalel" I tryed to answer but I couldn't speach or move, I had no strength left and the voice, trailed on in my head but I stayed still, not moving not blinking but slowly, and softly, breathing.

At this point I couldn't even make out the voices around me, I felt dizzy and unwilling to proceed on. I then shut my eyes and let go.

Gregs (Onision) POV

"So dad said that one of the kids that escaped was a little girl, around eight right", I nodded at Joey "Yeah what about her. "Well she would be,...around,18" I huffed "Joey get to the point". "Ok, ok well on a scale on 1-10 how pretty do you think she'll be", I laughed "ummmm, either a 5 or 9". "Ok I think 3 or 10" Felix walked up from the back of the group "ok basic rules who evers closest gets her". We all nodded and walked on to find what we've been looking for a long long time.