Where are they:2014, Present

Maris POV

       I got in the car with Melanie and Ian. They sat up front and me, Jenna, and Sawyer sat in the back. "So are we picking up Kalel and Anthony next" said Ian. "Yeah when do we not" Said Mel grabbing Ians hand.

        Kalel and Anthony always had to try to sit in the floor broard, sense there was no other room. "Hey Mel how about some music. "Ok"

       Iv got a plaann, iv got a atlas in my hands, and im gonna turn, turn for you in my hands, iv got a plaann, iv got a atlas in my hand-

       Melanie turned it down. "Where here ugh. Hey, Sawyer," he pulled away from kissing Jenna. "Yeah" he said looking up, she only sighed. "Can you just go knock please," he nodded "oh yeah,.. be right back".

       "He is so retarted sometimes," said Ian. " We all have our momments Ian, I mean remember that one time when you ran into a poll head first at school" we all laughed at Jennas joke.

       "Not, funny Jenn" Melanie grabbed ahold of his arm "babe, it was kinda funny" she said in a cute voice. Sawyer got back in the car. "So, where are they".

Sawyers POV

      I walked up to door, I heard laughter coming from the car and smiled myself. I knocked and the door flew wide open. It was Kalels mom, "Sawyer thank god have you seen them,".

       I got worried "Who, Kalel and Anthony" she started to cry "yes there gone they must of ran away or something,-her voice changed-plus for some reason the cat is gone". "Umm, no we havent seen them,.. but well find them Ms.Cullen I promise".